Slumber Party!

Izumi's POV:

About a week after the midterm fiasco, Principle Asano announced a trip to Kyoto, which sent Koro-Sensei into panic. As the octopus was losing his shit in his corner, us girls were planning for Kyoto. An idea popped into my head.

"Hey, how about you all come to my house the night before and walk to the train station together in the morning?" I asked, which caused the girls to either jump, nod or squeal.

Unknowing to us, a certain orange haired pervert heard the whole conversation and was trying to hide the fountain of blood pouring from his nose.

~TimeSkip to the next day, brought to you by Okuda's innocence~

Class had just ended for the day, and everyone was excited for the class trip. I walked over to Nakamura and Kayano, before asking if they had their bags. They nodded, each holding a bag in hand. We were planning on meeting up with the others after we grabbed some lunch, so we dropped by a sweets shop, where Kayano practically died.

"SOOO MUCH PUDDINGGGG!" She screamed, causing the storekeeper to glare at her. Comical tears began running down her face, and she practically dove into my chest, mumbling something about pudding gods.

I found Nakamura in the corner, glaring daggers at a small child. Upon closer investigation, I realized why she was glaring. Her white button up had two chocolate handprints.. On her boobs? My mouth made an "o" shape as I realized the situation at hand, pulling Rio out of there as fast as humanly possible, grabbing Kayano's hand in the process.

As we began walking towards the meet up spot, a fountain by the school, I saw Fuwa, Okano, Kanzaki, Okuda and a few others gathering in a circle.

I ran over to them, yelling "LETS GOOOOOOO!"

As we made our way to my house, Kayano asked, "I haven't seen Yui around since class ended, is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine! I just put her in charge of making dinner for when you guys got here" I said, reaching the door.

As I opened it, I smelled smoke, and ran towards the kitchen, seeing Yui angerly scrubbing at a pan, and a small mountain of ash on a plate on the counter.

"WHAT DID YOU DO???!!" I yelled, surprising Yui, causing her to drop the already massacred pan on the floor.

"Why did I trust her with food?" I thought, shaking my head.

"How about we just order some Pizza instead?" I suggested, cleaning up the mess. Everyone nodded, heading towards the living room.

~Smol Timeskip to after the mess was cleaned up, and food was ordered~

Nagisa's POV:

"I can't believe I got dragged into this!" I internally screamed, walking towards the Madoko residence with my male classmates. Crouching in front of the open window, we listened in on the conversation at hand.

Izumi's POV:

Completely oblivious to the spy's outside the window, we sat in a circle in the center of the living room, trying to avoid being bored. We all saw Nakamura with a lightbulb flashing above her head, which caused us to sweatdrop in unison.

"How about truth or dare?" She asked, a grin plastered across her features. I had to resist the urge to jump off a cliff at her suggestion, but nodded, growing curious of my classmates.

"No objections? Alright, I'll start off! Izumi, truth or dare!" Nakamura asked, practically jumping for joy.

"Dare." I said, shrugging.