Okinawa pt 2

Yui's POV

While Karasuma-sensei was out babysitting Bitch-Sensei and Ren, The students, including myself, created a foolproof plan to assassinate Koro-Sensei. We all spit off into groups taking turns spending time with him, so he wouldn't get nervous or suspicious. I was paired up with Nagisa and some others, While Izumi was paired up with Karma, Hayami and Chiba. Izumi didn't look too thrilled.

"I wonder what made her so upset?" I thought to myself, before turning to Nagisa.

~Time skip brought to you by pissed off Izumi~

Izumi's POV

"Good job team!" Yelled Isogai to his group as we trekked back down the hill.

"Why couldn't I have been on his team?" I thought, shaking my head.

All Karma did was complain how it wasn't quite right. Ugh! Why am I so bitchy toward him?!?! He hasn't done anything wrong!

After reaching the bottom of the hill, everyone went inside, except me. I went to the restaurant, just to relax a little bit. As I sat down, a waiter came and set a strawberry drink on the table.

"Hey! I didn't order this!" I shouted, but he was already gone.

"Great! Oh well, bottoms up!" I thought, internally shrugging, before drinking the beverage. I was soon called inside to discuss a plan with my group.

~Time skip brought by the smut that us Authors read far too often~

Getting in place next to Karma, I could feel my face heating up in a sickly manner.

"Izumi-chan, are you okay?" Asks Karma with a worried expression.

I've never seen that face before.

'He doesn't like me!' My thoughts screamed.

"Yeah, Karma-kun, I'm fine!" I reply, a little angrier than intended.

"Tch, it was just a question." He says and sighs, before starting up the boat. Not even two seconds after him doing that, I felt heavy and everything faded to black.

Karma's POV

After the failed Assassination attempt, I turned to face Izumi, just to see her passed out, and her face super red.

"Oh shit, Yui's gonna kill me!" I think as I pick her up bridal style, Walking as fast as I can into the hotel.

"ehh? W-what's this?" She questions groggily as she begins to wake up, subconsciously grabbing my shirt.

"It smells nice, like strawberries."

Without thinking, I kissed her forehead. She was already back asleep and luckily nobody saw me do that.

Upon entering the hotel,  Isogai immediately questioned why my face was so red

Upon entering the hotel,  Isogai immediately questioned why my face was so red. Thinking I was sick or something.

"FUCK! I can't tell him I kissed Izumi-chan's forehead!"

"Uhhh" I stuttered. "I... uh.. fell. Yeah, I fell!" 'Jesus, I'm such a bad liar!'

I know he didn't believe me, but just nodded his head.

I then brought Izumi to her room and I got a lot of weird looks. Yui followed for awhile, but said she trusted me to take care of her, Which was a first.

Once inside, I placed Izumi on her bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. As I turned to leave, something grabbed my hand.

"Please... Stay.." Izumi mumbles.

Before I could reply, she pulled me onto the bed, before wrapping her arms around my torso. I struggled for a minute, but stoped when she said

"You smell really nice like strawberries"
I then wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to my chest as I fell into a deep sleep

Time skip!

"Karma-kun! Get your ass up!" I heard as I opened my eyes. Yui stood next to the bed, her eyes showing a mix of anger and amusement.

"One, we will talk about this later. And Two, we need to get downstairs, everyone's falling ill!" She says, and I look at her, confused.

"Talk about what?" I thought, before realizing I had said it out loud.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" She yelled.

I sensed her urgency and tried to get up, only to pulled back down.

"What the hell?!?!?!"

"Yui?" I asked as I look at her.

"Hey don't look at me, your the one who fell asleep in her bed!" She replies, and laughs.

"Who's bed?" I asked, getting a little bit worried.

She then pulled out her phone, only to show Izumi burying her head into my chest, fast asleep. I had one of my arms on her waist and the other on her head.

"Delete it!" I yelled, forgetting about the sleeping girl next to me.

"Later, but right now we need to get downstairs.  If you can't get her off of you, you just carry her on your back."

"Fine." I say, before putting a groggy Izumi on my back.

" I say, before putting a groggy Izumi on my back

(She's supposed to be asleep, sorry)

Yui's POV

We enter the elevator, since Karma would most definitely not be able to make it down the stairs.

In the elevator, Izumi kinda just mumbled to herself.

"Your not going to delete that photo, are you?" Karma asks out of the blue, before sighing.

"Nope!" I beamed just as we reached the ground floor.