Ren's Job

Yui's POV

"Well, today was uneventful!" Said Izumi with a gigantic sigh, placing her hands behind her head.

"What are you talking about?!?! That new android girl completely destroyed the classroom, and you and Karma got into another pointless fight!" I stated, pulling out an apple.

~le time skip brought to you by my laziness~

"I mean, we're suppose to kill Koro-sensei, but she's taking it way too far. It's so annoying, she only takes breaks to recalculate new attacks. Ugh! We didn't get to learn anything, it pisses me off" Izumi says, putting the key in the key slot to our house.

Upon opening the door, we spot two familiar figures in our living room. "What's up, Izumi-chan. Miss me?"
"What the fuck, Karma-Kun, what are you doing in my house!?!?!" Says Izumi, a little too tired to even try to fight.

"Hey Nagisa!" I say, plopping myself on the couch next to him. "Why are you here?"

"Oh Karma dragged me along, but I don't know why." a comically bored face was evident across his features.

"Oh, I'm touched" I say sassily, we then hear a crashing noise from the kitchen and run in to see...... a mess. Karma and Izumi are no where to be seen, but the wasabi and hot mustard are gone, so it's safe to assume its delinquent hunting season again.

"your sister and Karma-kun sure act alike." Nagisa says, chuckling under his breath.

I laugh. "yeah, but don't let Izumi hear you say that."

I start putting the table upright and Nagisa starts putting the door fridge back on.

"Can't she ever clean up her own mess?"

"I wonder how tomorrow is going to go with the android."

"Heh we probably aren't gonna do jack shit because of all the assassination attempts on Koro-Sensei." I say, grabbing a washrag from the cabinet, and began wiping up some hot sauce that had spilled on the floor.

"Well, hopefully tomorrow turns out better!" Nagisa adds, picking up a couple pencils off the floor.

~Timeskip brought to you by the stuff I read that cannot be said~

Walking into the classroom the next day, I noticed that there were no Anti-Sensei bullets flying through the air, and everyone was happily chatting. I looked over in the desk of the O.T.F.A, and saw duct tape wrapped around her. I heard Izumi stifling a laugh, and Terasaka shot a knowing look our way, claiming it as his idea. As Koro-Sensei walked into the room, the android tried to fire her weapons, but the tape kept her from moving. She began accusing Koro-Sensei of breaking the agreement with the government, and Terasaka spoke up, claiming that it was in fact, him, that taped her up. Class went by smoothly, to everyone's relief.

~Timeskip to the next day brought to you by author-chan's obsession with Yaoi~

Upon entering the classroom the next day, the  android was asking us to call her Ritsu and she seemed really friendly.

"This has to be Koro-Sensei's doing" I thought.

For the rest of the day she was super chipper, and To me she was a little too nice. It made me sick, no one is that nice! But it's a good improvement from before. 

Soon it was training time.  But today I was paired off with.... KARMA. I'm definitely dead meat! Izumi was partnered with Maehara, who was flirting nonstop, and getting a face full of dirt in return. As I was trying to dodge Karma's attacks, I noticed something.

"Why does he look so pissed? Huh, I guess we'll never know." He may have been fast, and I was mildly distracted, but I have the same speed and agility as my sister.

As I went in for the "kill" I instead fell to the ground. Then, I was poked in the forehead by an Anti-Sensei knife.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU ASSHOLE." I flip over my body to see a passed out Maehara on top of me.

"IZUMI, WHY THE HELL!" I didn't get to finish my sentence when all of a sudden Maehara was back up.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled, holding the back of his head.

"DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY BOOBS AGAIN YOU PERVERT!" Izumi yelled and punched him square in the jaw. Looking over at Karma, he looked even more pissed than before.

"could it be? " I thought, "no they hate each other, but they would make a good couple."

~Timeskip brought to you by Izumi shouting at Maehara, again.~

"You know, you didn't have to punch him" I said, laughing, and biting into an apple.

"It was to prove a point, anyway, how was your training with Karma-kun?" Izumi asks in a flirty manor.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know." I say giving her the same tone and wiggling my eye brows.

We walked in mostly silence the rest of the way, only carrying on occasional small talk.

Upon entering the house, I sensed the presence of another person, and the faint smell of cooking. When I entered the kitchen, I saw three plates with lasagna on the table. I turned around very quickly and ran to the vacant room in the house, the yells of Izumi following behind.

I swung open the vacant room's door to see someone I hadn't seen in a long time. I stood there dumb founded, she's back!

"Yui.... why were you running?" Izumi said out of breath, just to look up and see

"Oh, hi Ren, so nice of you to stop by. " she said sassily.

In front of the nightstand stood our older sister Ren Madoko, the sister who has been absent in our lives for 4 years.

"Oh, hi Izumi." Ren replied in a cold tone.

Those two have never seen eye to eye.

I used to be close with my sister in our younger days, but she moved off to college. I know it isn't her fault, but still, I missed her and she didn't even think to call once! Or even visit for that matter.

"Oh, and Yui." she said, anger looming her voice.

"Huh." I said shyly, I may be mad and all, but I still missed her.

"Give your big sister a hug!" She said, stretching he arms out comically and smothering me in her tits, like Bitch-Sensei does to Nagisa.

"Ren.. please I... can't.. breath." Releasing me, she then noticed how both Izumi and I were practically fuming with anger.

"So you two really aren't happy to see me?"

"CAN YOU BLAME US!? YOU DIDN'T CALL OR VISIT ONCE!" Izumi shouted.

"Yui?" Asks Ren in a hopeful manor.

"What are you doing here, Ren?" I asked tiredly.

"I'm working at a school nearby, I think it's called Kunugigaoka Junior high, actually." 

I heard Izumi whisper "Fuck." Under her breath as the words came from Ren's mouth.

"Thats's our school, Ren" I explained, looking down.

"But you're not a teacher! What class are you even assigned to?"Izumi asked, looking skeptical.

"Class 3E," she says as my jaw drops, "this is gonna be fun" I thought, internally rolling my eyes.

"That's also our class." Izumi sighed, looking away.

"So you know what my job is then?" asked Ren, of course it's to assassinate Koro-Sensei, she's one of the strongest Assassins in Japan. Even stronger than Kurasama. We nod.
"good because I will be the one to kill him!" Ren states, smirking.