The Twins Fight

Izumi's POV:

Wanting to get revenge on Yui for making me clean, I stole all her food from the mini fridge on my way out the door.  Yui, apon arriving at the school, began losing her shit.

"IZUMI, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FOOOOOOD?" She screamed. Soon enough, we were throwing chairs, books and more, arguing about utter nonsense.

"IF YOU HADN'T TOLD KIZÉ ABOUT MY CRUSH, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" She yelled again, picking up another desk. Items began gathering in the center of the room, in a huge pile, and students were trying to calm down a very angry set of twins.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP? THAT HAPPENED TWO YEARS AGO!" I yell back, picking up a large book. Koro-Sensei then decided to intervene.

"You girls should not be fighting like this over complete nonsense!" He stated, his face displaying a purple X.

Turning our heads in sync towards the yellow octopus, we began throwing various items at him, yelling phrases including "SHUT IT YOU PERVY OCTOPUS" and "DONT STICK YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG, YOU PERVERT!" Which caused Koro-Sensei to hide in his corner of woe, growing mushrooms from his head. When the bell rang, we took our seats, still glaring daggers at one another. I felt something tap my shoulder, and looked to see Karma, a smirk playing across his features.

"Would you like some assistance?" He asks, his eyes shifting to Yui's desk.

"Depends on what you have in mind." I replied, growing curious.

"Pranks are always an option." He stated, turning to face me once again. My eyes practically gleamed at the word "Prank", which caused Karma to chuckle lightly.

"How about we come to an agreement?" He said. I nodded, turning my chair to face him directly.

"I've been wanting someone to pull pranks with, and you need revenge. You getting the idea?" I nod.

"We have a deal, Karma-kun." I said, an evil glint in my eye.

Karma and I looked towards Yui's desk again, to find her deep in conversation with Nagisa. I smirked, nodding towards Karma. That's when the war began. For the rest of the day, pranks were pulled, not just on Yui, but most of the class. Everyone was pretty shocked that the two Sadists who hated each other's guts, were getting along moderately well.

~Timeskip to after school brought to yo- You expected a comedic Timeskip, but it was me, Dio!~ sorry not sorry

After class ended, Koro-Sensei flew to America for some burgers, leaving just enough time to pull one more prank. Karma, catching on to the idea, stayed after class to help.

"Thanks for staying, Karma-kun!" I said, holding up a metric shit ton of yaoi magazines.

"What is that?" He questioned, grabbing a magazine from my hands, his face immediately turning pale.

"Don't worry, we're replacing The pictures in Koro-Sensei's dirty magazines with these ones!" I cheered, spinning on my heel.

"Fine." He said, grabbing some glue.

"LEGGO!" I yelled happily, skipping over to The octopus' desk.

~Timeskip to after we finish, brought to you by The Wondrous Ikemen.~

"Finally done!" I say, stretching.

"Wait, Izumi-Kun, isn't tomorrow midterms?" Karma asks, turning his head to the side.

"FUCK!" I yelled, grabbing my bag.

"Sorry Karma-kun, I gotta go!" I say, running out of the classroom.

The Devil Twins Of Kunugigaoka Middle SchoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara