Attack on Sadist

The Next Day
Izumi's POV:

"No wayyyyyy~ Levi is WAY hotter than Jean!" I said between a fit of giggles.

Nakamura gave a look of fake hurt, practically yelling "BUT HE'S A SHORTY" "

"At least he doesn't have a Horse Face~" I replied, enjoying this a little too much.

Yada decided to pipe in at this "What about Eren?"

"NO!" We yelled in unison, then broke out into more giggles.

~Timeskip brought to you by the Womanizing Bastard~

After lunch, we all returned to class to find Koro-Sensei sitting in the corner reading. As we got closer, we realized exactly what he was reading.

"Our teacher's a fucking perv!" My thoughts screamed.

"You pervert!!!!" All the girls (and a few guys) screamed in unison.

"Children?!" Koro-Sensei looked utterly mortified.

"I can't let my students see me like this! Now my reputation is ruined!" Koro-Sensei stated, hitting his squishy tentacles repeatedly against the wall, causing the entire class to sweatdrop.

Koro-Sensei WeakPoint #27- He constantly worries about keeping up appearances around his students.

~Smol TimeSkip brought to you by the class pervert~

30 minutes after the Pervy incident involving Koro-Sensei, things finally began to settle down. It was around that time I noticed the class was lacking a certain Red-Head. I turned around to face the window, only to see said person walking towards the school. As he opened the door to the classroom, Koro-Sensei's face turned a bright purple.

"Your late, Karma-kun!" Koro-Sensei said, looking pretty peeved at the tardy student.

"Well I wouldn't have been late if Izumi hadn't distracted me earlier." Karma said, with a smirk plastered across his face.

"That little shit! I'm gonna slap that look off of his fucking face!"

~Plot relevant FlashBaaaaack (That morning, Ten minutes before school starts)

My day had started out absolutely wonderful, filled with snarky remarks and broken dishes, all Yui's fault, may I add. As the two of us made our way to school, we heard loud screams. More specifically, fangirl screams.

"Oh my fuck, not today!" I thought as we made our way across the main campus, catching a glimpse of Strawberry blonde hair that belonged to the principle's oh so perfect son. I had to resist the urge to throw up as I saw the literal army of girls surrounding him.

"Tch, fucking disgusting." I thought, not bothering to look back.

"I wonder when Ren-chan's coming back to town." I heard Yui mumble out loud, pretty lost in thought. I giggled, seeing the dumbfounded look that she always held on her face while deep in thought. That was enough to snap her out of her daze, and she sighed, biting into the pocky that had appeared out of thin air. As we continued walking, I picked up a drink from the vending machine, popping open the lid. Without any warning, a tall figure bumped into me, dumping my newly opened drink, all over their jacket. I looked up to meet Orangish eyes.

"Watch where your fucking going Karma! That drink was brand new!" I yelled, steam practically coming from my ears.

"Whoa, dropping Honorifics already, are we Izumi-kun?" He stopped, noticing my temper.

"Is somebody angry?" He asked in a mocking tone, making me even more pissed.

"Fuck off, Karma. I have No time for your games." I snapped, grabbing Yui's hand and storming off.

~End of Flashback~

"How was I suppose to know he would skip class? Plus, it was his fault! He skipped, and the drink incident was his fault anyway!" I argued, my pissy mood returning. Karma was about to say something, but was interrupted by the bell, signalling the start of P.E.

"this should be interesting." I thought, walking towards the girls' locker room.

~Timeskip to after the girls get changed, thankfully not being peeped on by any pervy students~

Walking out into the courtyard, the other students began to pair off for training practice, leaving only Karma and I.

  "Well, Karma-kun, I guess you and I are partners today." I said, turning on my heel, preparing to fight. That's when Karasuma decided it would be best to check us BOTH for Actual weapons, finding MANY, tucked inside our school uniforms.

"Aww, Karasuma-Sensei, your no fun!" I giggled, taking a green Anti-Sensei knife in my left hand. By this point, our conversation had sparked the interest of many other students, most decently concerned for the outcome of this battle, as they turned to watch as we took fighting stances.

"FIGHT!"