The Fight!

Yui's POV:

I heard quite a bit of chatter coming from across the courtyard, so I decided to check it out, abandoning my training partner. As I got closer, I noticed a head of blue hair, and made my way over to it.

  "Hey Nagisa-kun, what's going on here?" I ask the blue haired boy (I realized my mistake after about 10 minutes of knowing each other)

"Well, it seems that Karma-kun and your sister got into another argument, and now they're fighting." He said, pointing to the scene in front of him. That's when I noticed. Izumi had Karma pinned?

  "HOW THE FUCK? HE IS SUPER STRONG!" literally everyone on campus thought, utterly confused. I turned on my heels facing Nagisa.

"bet ya 2,000 yen Izumi is going to win" I say with a cheeky grin.

"Your on"

I look back, and that's when the tables turned. We all watched in horror as.... He licked her?

Izumi's POV:
"DID HE JUST FUCKING LICK MY CHEEK?" I internally screamed, practically losing my shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, practically attacking my cheek with the sleeve of my uniform.

"So Nakamura was right, you do hate germs!" Karma said, a smirk once again crossing his features.

"Are you for real? You did this just to prove Rio's theory?" I snapped, getting up from the ground, where I had fallen in shock.

"Not JUST that, also to do this," he said, poking me in the forehead with his Anti-Sensei knife, winning the match. I groaned, walking back to the locker rooms in defeat. I looked over to see Yui paying Nagisa 2,000 yen,

"that asshole bet money on my winning streak?"  I thought, turning back around.