Demotion to E class

Koro-Sensei's POV-

After a quick stop in France for crepes, I return to my classroom. Something seemed uncharacteristically off about it, but I simply dismissed it as one of Karma's pranks.

Once the bell rang, I turn towards the blackboard, seeing a splat of trademark yellow. "I knew something was off! But those kids can't fool me!" I think.

"Karma-kun, get down from the ceiling!" I say, ever so proud of myself. I turn around, seeing a white haired girl hanging upside down from the rafters.

"I find that greatly offensive." I look at her quizzically, seeing an A Class student was very unusual.

"What is an A class student like yourself doing here?"

"How sad, I thought it was obvious." she says, swinging off the rafters.

"I'm Madoko Izumi, and I'm here to kill my teacher!"

-Timeskip brought to you by the squiggly things I can't do on my laptop-

Izumi's POV-

We had another assembly today, even though they never seemed to end. They were simply a way to bring shame to the E Class.

I stuck close to Nakamura as we were walking down the mountain, avoiding dozens of obstacles in our path. (All of which happened to hit Okajima.)

~Le Timeskip~

As expected, the assembly was aggravating, filled to the brim with purposeful jabs at 3-E, even though they were undeserving.

We were currently back up towards the mountain. I heard snickers from behind me, and I turn around, glaring daggers at two B Class students.

"Were you saying something?" I ask in a sinister tone, and the two begin to shake.

"Madoko-san, I didn't r-realize you were still h-here!" One stutters, attempting to keep calm.

"Is there a problem with that?" I reply, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No!"

"Well then, I wouldn't make smart remarks about the E Class, we might have a problem if you do."

~Another Timeskip~

Entering the classroom, I'm immediately bombarded with questions.

"How do you know them?"

"Why were you sent to 3-E?"

"What did you do that had them so terrified?"

"How can you be so hot?"

The last one was from Okajima, but it was ignored.

"I might as well start from the beginning, right?"

Everyone nods, giving their full attention to me.

"Because of my academic performance, Asano Gakushuu and I never got along. Since his father was the principle, he had absolute power of everyone and anything, which I found completely undeserved. So, I made sure he knew that. I was one of the only people who stood up to him, and that drove him insane."

"He took it upon himself to tell his father everything that I did, no matter the circumstances. But, for the most part, I was doing fine. Until I caught two B Class students bullying a member of E Class. I had never wanted to hurt someone more than that day. So, I confronted them. At first, they didn't take me seriously. One of them decided to throw a punch at me, and I flipped him over in return. Then, I grabbed the wasabi and hot mustard an-"

"Um, we get it, Madoko-san. Can you skip past that part?" A girl with green hair says, turning pale.

"Uh.. Yeah. So, after word got around of my little act of defiance, I was pulled into Principle Asano's office. He sent me on a guilt trip, blah blah blah. About halfway through the interrogation, Gakushuu walked into his office, explaining that I beat them up as a result of one of 3-E's students, which sent the principle off on a tangent. After a while of yelling, Asano came to a conclusion, that if I was to stick up for the E Class, I should be one of them. So I left, but not without a little revenge. Halfway out the door, I grabbed Gakushuu by his tie and stole his first kiss. Luckily,  it wasn't mine. Anyway, Principle Asshole was pissed that he just witnessed his son's enemy steal his first kiss, but that really didn't matter to me."

A blonde woman with an exceptionally large chest began clapping as my story came to a close, and I look at her, confusion plastered across my features.

"I like you already!" She states, obviously excited.

"Um, who are you?" I say, tilting my head.

"Irina Jelaviç, but you can call me Irina-Sensei." She beams.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have some business to attend to." She says, practically shoving a blue haired boy into her chest.

"What the actual fuck." I think, packing up my books.