Kyoto

Izumi's POV:

As we grabbed our things to head to the train station, I felt someone tap my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Okuda, who looked a little concerned.

"Izumi-san, do you by chance remember our group for Kyoto?" She asked, highly embarrassed.

"I actually have a copy of the list." I replied, handing it to her.

Nagisa
Kayano
Karma
Izumi
Yui
Sugino
Okuda
Kanzaki

Together, we began walking to the large train station, meeting up with Bitch-sensei at the gate. Getting on the train, we chose seats, and Karma decided that a seat next to me was his only option. I sighed, far too tired to even care at this point. As my eyes started to close, I leaned on whatever was closest to me, falling asleep rather quickly.

Yui's POV:

Looking over towards Karma and Izumi's seat, I saw the cutest thing. Izumi had her head on Karma's shoulder, and Karma was using her head as a pillow.

"They would be really cute together." I thought, taking a picture to use for blackmail in the future. I then began talking with the other girls about class couples.

"Who do you think Isogai-kun has a crush on?" I heard Okano ask.

"I'm pretty sure it's Izumi-chan, he's a blushing mess whenever she's around. I don't think I've ever seen the ikemen so flustered in my life, as when she asked if he liked anyone. Thinking about it, they would actually make a cute couple, he could keep her out of trouble." Everyone nodded at Rio's explanation.

"Maybe we should ask about who she likes!" Kayano piped up, standing up. As she got closer to the back of the train, her face turned pink, and there were hearts practically floating over her head.

"They are so fucking cute!" I heard her mumble. As we all walked towards her, the girls saw the beautiful sight, and cameras began flashing.

"Is that a love triangle I smell?" Nakamura whispered to me, and I giggled.

"Totally." I replied.

I placed a pocky stick in my mouth, then walked over to Nagisa, who was trying not to puke over all the lovey-Dovey conversations that were going on around him. By this time, the couple had woken up, and jumped away from each other at the speed of light. Everyone was either laughing, or sighing because the cuteness was over.

Izumi's POV:

"Fuck!" My thoughts screamed.

"How did I fall asleep on Karma without realizing it?!"

By now, I was extremely flustered, and went to go get a drink with Kanzaki. We ran into a couple of thugs on the way, but didn't pay too much attention. Well, not until we got to the hotel, and realized the Itinerary that Kanzaki had made had gone missing.

"Well, we will just have to go without it." I stated, shrugging slightly. Bitch-sensei came to join us after about an hour of exploring, and practically made a bee-line for me.

"Izumi-chan! ¥1000 (1000 yen) says that you can't get free gelato!" She stated, a little full of herself. Not being one to deny a bet, I agreed, and walked over to the nearest gelato stand.