Itona's return

Izumi's POV:

As punishment for ditching school, I decided to take all of Yui's weapons in the middle of the night and hide them all over town. It wasn't till 3 am that I finished.

"Izzy? Izzy?" I could faintly hear my sister's voice as I stirred from my slumber.

"Oh god!" I think as she swings her legs over my torso and puts a knife to my throat.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY WEAPONS?"

I begin laughing. (A/N like Yuno Gasai's) I Guess you'll have to find them! It's your fault for skipping in the first place, Yui!"

I could hear faint grumbling from the figure above me, before the weight on my torso shifted, and I was able to move again.

"You're an asshole, you know that right?" She stated angrily.

"Yeah, I know! Anyway, we have to get to school!" I laugh.

"Like hell we are! You're taking me to every single place you hid my weapons!"

~Time-skip brought to you by author-chan's obsession with Danganronpa~

Yui's POV

We walked around town for what felt like hours. Izumi kept getting distracted while looking for Christmas presents for a certain sadistic tomato.

"And yet she has the audacity to claim she has no feelings for him. What a load of Bull!" I thought to myself as we continued our search.

Finally, around 1 or 2 pm, near the end of school, we were able to find the last Knife. We started walking back to the house when we were both knocked over.

"Shit, that hurt!" I said, sitting up. I looked over at Izumi, who's face had turned a bright red. As red as the hair of the boy who had tackled her.

"Karma-kun! Izumi, are you okay?" I asked evilly. Karma lifted his head as a fountain of blood poured from his nose.

Karma's POV

"Oh my god!" I thought, decently concerned, as I looked at the girl in front of me. Izumi looked utterly mortified, whereas, her sister was dying of laughter.

"Sorry Izumi- chan. I should've been watching where I was going!" I apologized profusely.

"Wait, I'm apologizing!? What the fuck!"

Her face turned an even brighter red, and I heard the snap of a camera.

"GOD DAMNIT YUI, DELETE IT!" The white haired girl yelled as she tried to get up to chase (or possibly kill) her sister.

"I can't let Yui have a picture of me practically motorboating her sister! If Koro-Sensei or any of the other students found out I would never hear the end of it!" My thoughts screamed as I tried to come up with an excuse. As those two chased each other around, I sat there, appalled at what had happened, just to realize why I was running in the first place. I get up and begin running toward the campus.

Back to Yui's POV

"Karma... slow down!" I shouted as we reached the top of the hill, out of breath.

"Why... Did you start running like that?"Izumi asked, trying to catch her breath.

Instead of answering her question, he started running once again,and we followed, turning a corner just in time to see Karma punch the shit out of Terasaka, who stood there looking terrified.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS, YOU CAN'T JUST TRADE THEM OFF!" Yelled Karma in an anger I had never seen before.

At that moment I heard yells for help, and Izumi and I ran towards the sound. While Izumi tried to help a student out of a tree, I went below, only to find a blued hair boy standing in front of Koro-Sensei. He had.. Tentacles?

"Woah, I thought only Koro-Sensei had tentacles!" I shouted internally, shocked by the events in front of me. Before I had time to do anything, Karma and Terasaka were already putting a plan into motion.

While Terasaka distracted the blue haired boy, Karma helped get Koro-Sensei and others to safety. In the last moment, before water effected the boy, he smiled at me.

"Why is he smiling at me?" I questioned internally.

"Okay brother *sneezes* we'll finish this another *sneezes again*  time!"The mysterious boy said, Before launching off.

Itona's POV (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN)

"Itona what was that!" Asked Shiro.

"Did you see that *sniffle* that girl?" I reply, completely ignoring his question.

"What girl? Don't loose focus now!" He was practically spewing anger.

"She has the prettiest yellow *sneezes* eyes."

"ITONA! Oh well, I guess we'll have to train you better." I'm soon whisked away by Shiro, but that girl's face never leaves my mind.

Izumi's POV

I look over at my sarcastic, sadistic twin, only to see the cutest thing. Yui was blushing? Getting close, I walked up behind her. Karma seemed to notice as well, because he also stepped closer.

"Yui, are you blushing?" We ask in unison, with matching devil horns sprouting from our heads.

"N-no! that's crazy!" She says defensively.

"Okay! Now you can't give me crap for blushing!" I realized what I said a little too late.

"Izumi-chan? Why would you be blushing?" Karma asks, Making my cheeks flare up.

(His face kinda looked like this)

"N-no reason, Karma-kun!"I reply hastily, causing Yui to erupt into laughter.

"Yui! It's not that funny!" I shout defensively, covering my face.

"Aw, Izumi-chan is blushing!" Karma says, attempting to poke my cheek.

"I am not! Dont accuse me of su-" Before I could finish my sentence, we were interrupted by the appearance of an orange haired pervert, as well as his Ikemen companion.

"Oh hey, Izumi-chan!" They reply in unison, before Maehara grabs onto my arm.

"You should come to lunch with us at Isogai-kun's family cafe! The food is amazing!" Maehara blabbers on, continuously pulling on my arm.

"Fine i guess we ca-" As soon as Maehara got approval, he began pulling me away.