The Past

Yui's POV

"Good morning students!" yells our overly chipper teacher.

"Good morning Koro-Sensei!" We all say back, some of us saying it with the same enthusiasm and others, not so much.

"I just want this day to end" I thought.

    "We have a new teacher joining us today" his face then turns a bright shade of pink because...
Koro-Sensei's weakness #5
Boobs

Upon entering the classroom, Ren was met by a death glare from Bitch-Sensei.

   "Students this is Madoko Ren, she will be your math teacher from now on!" he says, his Infamous laugh following.

"COULD YOU STOP STARING AT MY BOOBS!!!!" Ren yells in frustration.

"That's our teacher! A gigantic pervert!" Rio say, causing Koro to hide in his emo corner punching the wall.

"Wait MADOKO?!?!?!!?!" Terasaka says in a terrified manner.

"Yeah? She's our sister." I say in a DUH manner.

"Oh god! Now there's three of them!" Okajima says, terrified. Probably because Izumi punched the shit out of him for acting like a pervert toward her.

~Le-Timeskip~         

At lunch, Izumi and I were bombarded with questions.

"Where has your sister been?"

"We don't know"

"Why is she here now?!?!"

"To kill Koro-sensei"

"So she's an assassin?"

"One of the top in Japan"

Izumi's P.O.V

After lunch we headed into math, I wanted to see Ren's teaching style. It started out fine until..

"What's 1,000 minus 7?" The whole class then erupted into anger.

"Woah you just can't say that!" yells Rio. While Takebayashi started wiping his eyes, pretending to cry. Ren stood there, confused.

"Woah, what's the big deal?" Ren isn't an anime fan, she believes it's for kids.

"Just move onto the next problem!" Yells Takebayashi.

~Timeskip~

Izumi's POV:

   I guess it was nice to have Ren back, key word, WAS. She keeps trying to be our mother. Setting curfews, cooking our meals, tucking us into bed. It's pissing me off! I mean the free meal is pretty cool, but Ren's cooking is worse than Yui's, it tastes like burnt cardboard, if that's even possible.

    She also makes us clean the already clean house. Yui and I have resorted to locking our bedroom doors when we get home. But I can understand why Ren acts like this, it's in her nature. When Yui and I were maybe 3 years old, our parents disappeared and Ren took the position of parent, caring for us when she had the chance.

We became her main priority, or we were until one day she up and left. She has been gone for 4 years, training I assume. But she didn't even try to make contact or visit and now she wants to be part of lives.

        ~3 days later~

Around 7, the pounding on our doors began.

"Come on girls, it's dinner time!" I groan and cover my ears with a pillow.