Okinawa pt. 1

Izumi's POV

Finally! The day had come! After finishing in the top spots at Midterms, we were rewarded with a trip to Okinawa, although Asano was very displeased with the idea.

"Yui! Come on, we're gonna be late!" I shouted at the top of the steps, before being knocked over by Yui's suitcase, which she had thrown off the top railing.

"Would you calm the fuck down!" She shouted as she began eating a bowl of ramen that had appeared out of nowhere.

"you'll see your boyfriend soon enough!" She said in between mouthfuls of food.

"He is not my boyfriend, you little shit!"I shouted, precisely at that moment Karma and Nagisa walked in.

"You girls ready?" Nagisa asked sweetly, a large sweatdrop appearing on his forehead.

I completely forgot that I hadn't put on a shirt yet, and was greeted with a fountain of bloody noses from the boys in front of me. I covered my chest in embarrassment, trying to cover up as much as possible.

"Yeah we're ready!" Yui said, throwing a jacket my way.

"Okay... then let's get going!" Nagisa replied, and we began walking to the docks. Of course we were late, and had to rush on the boat.

"Children!" Koro-Sensei began, face already displaying a purple X. "Today is not the day to be tarty!"

"Sorry, Koro-Sensei!" we all shouted in unison, before getting on the boat.

-Timeskip brought to you by Seasick Koro-Sensei!-

Once on the boat, I went to go sit with Rio, and as I moved to find her, I heard Nagisa and Karma talking. I couldn't help but eavesdrop just for a second.

"Wow Karma that's really nice of you to do." Nagisa says.

"Yeah, I thought SHE deserved it." I begin walking away appon hearing "she".

"He's probably talking about Okada" I thought, before sitting down.

Karma's POV (a few seconds before)

"Hey Karma-Kun?" asked a voice from behind me.

Turning around, I saw Nagisa standing shyly.

"Yeah, what is it, Nagisa-kun?" I replied, taking a drink from my juice box.

"You know how Izumi and Yui-chan's birthday is coming up?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I don't know what to get Yui or Izumi-chan. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Weapons..."

"Other than weapons!"

"Well I got Izumi...." (What? You thought you'd find out sooner? no, you gotta wait till the birthday part!)

"Wow Karma-kun, that's really nice of you to do."

"Yeah? I thought she deserved it." I heard some running, but paid no attention to it and continued

"I think she's an awesome person."

Okay back to Izumi's POV

"Why do I care so much?!" I shouted internally, shaking my head

"Hey Iz? You okay?" Yui asked from beside me, and i turned towards her.

"Yeah.. Yeah, Yu, I'm good."I replied, trying to sound convincing. She wasn't buying it, but her face changed to one of joy as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front of the boat.

"GOOD BECAUSE WE'RE HERE!!!!" She shouted, and jumped off the boat Into the water and swam to shore.

Time skip brought to you by crazily excited Yui

Yui's POV

After everyone got off the boat, I was tackled by Izumi and yelled at. I received a warning from Koro-Sensei, and then we headed into the hotel. Bitch-Sensei wanted to go swim, so Ren followed, as did Karasuma-sensei, But he didn't look so thrilled.