〃33〃

Its not something sweet or serene. Felix nips Cry's bottom lip as he pulls away, his metal fingertips digging into Cry's skin, and then he's coming back, mouth pressing harder as if he's trying to close the nonexistent distance between them, trying to become one with Cry.

That'd be easier, Felix thinks offhand, I wouldn't have to bear this pain all alone.

Cry kisses Felix for as long as he can manage (the man's soft lips and the way they keep pressing as if Cry is air keeps him going but, unfortunately, he didn't imagine Felix throwing up earlier) and then he finally nudges Felix back a little, and when he protests, fingers grasping barren shoulders, Cry mumbles against Pewds' lips; "Felix, please."

Cry's dated a couple of people and kissed many, but none of those left a pain so sweet or a burn as bright. He's never had his breath stolen from him, but looking at Felix right now, this broken and vulnerable man who's eyes are still glossy and lips a plush cherry red, this broken and vulnerable man who puts his trust in all the wrong people and who put his trust into the one person he shouldn't...

"Come on, you need some sleep," Cry says, not knowing what to say, hand coming up to fix his mask over his nose. Felix shakes his head and let's go of Cry's shoulders, retracting a bit too far for Cry's liking so he catches PewDie's hands with his own, saying "Yeah you do, come on."

"I've slept too much, I don't want to sleep anymore," Felix says as he's hauled to his feet, and he doesn't hesitate before stepping forward into the little space in front of Cry, choosing to just stand there with his head down. Cry sighs and hugs Felix to his chest, eyes sweeping the darkened trees around them.

It probably wasn't a good idea for them to get lost in each other outside.

"What did Jack do?" Cry asks as Felix brings his right arm up and hooking it around Cry's neck, left arm hanging at his side, getting tense as Cry finishes his sentence.

"He lied."

༻༒༺

Cry walks back into the barn, pistol in his hand and Felix behind him. Jack's sitting there, on the ground, talking to Krism, and for a moment Cry wonders how long they were gone since Krism is awake, but tosses the thought away.

Jack sees them and gives them a worried look; "Is everything okay now?"

Cry walks forward to him and grabs the doctors collar, hauling him up and slamming him against the side of the car. "Hey!" Krism exclaims, getting up, ready to pull Cry off of Jack but then Cry's gun is against Jack's temple and, well. Krism can't do anything unless she wants to risk Jack's life.

"W-What are you doing, Cry?" Jack says, a fake calm settling over him. He never expected Cry to be as dumb as he was, letting Jack help them and all.

"Let go of him!" Krism exclaims at the same time.

"I don't like lies," Cry says, leaning into Jacks space. "What was the thing you said when you were explaining how Felix's brain is fried? Something like, you didn't help them?" Cry says, his voice taunting.

Pewdie stands off to the side, not knowing whether to step in and intervene or just watch.

Cry is ultimately terrifying and beautiful.

That's when Krism looks at Pewds.

Cry is too busy choking Jack to death to notice, but Felix sees it. He sees the way that Krism is panicking, and then he sees when she makes up her mind.

She walks over to where she was lying before and picks up a gun, aims at Felix, and before the swede could register what she's going to do, her finger presses down and the gun goes off.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一❀.°•*•°✾.* • °♡ °•❀

I've been putting off writing the chapter just because of who I am as a person. Enjoy the short and late update. I'll probably update again in awhile.