〃9〃

Chapter Nine

Pewds wakes up and notices that someone's laughing. Who's laughing and why?

He sits up and rubs his eyes. It's Cry. Cry's laughing.

His laugh sends shivers up and down pewds spine.

Where is Cry, anyways?

He stands up and follows Cry's voice. He's led into a dark room, with candles lit in the corner. Cry's there, and he's with someone.

Marzia.

Why is she here?

Marzia says something, too low for Pewds to hear, and then Cry is laughing again. Then he takes off his mask and leans in, kissing Marzia sweetly on the lips.

Felix doesn't know if the pang in his chest is because Marzia was kissed by someone else, or if it's because Cry kissed someone else.

Then they pull back and register that Felix is there, that he's been there the entire time. "Felix? What are you doing here?" Marzia asks.

"I thought I told you that I don't want you here, Felix. You're too weak, you can't fend for yourself. All you do is drag me down, leave!"

Cry stands up, anger in his eyes, and points to the door.

Pewds knows that those aren't his eyes. He just somehow knows that brown isn't Cry's eye color.

"You just drag me down, you're going to get me killed. Leave!"

༻༒༺

Felix wakes up, terrified that Cry actually thinks that, that the dream actually happened.

He's sweating and his breathing is harsh. Fast.

"You okay?"

Felix jumps and looks behind him. Cry's sitting at a table, carving something into it with his knife.

He doesn't say anything, just turns back around and looks down. You're going to get me killed!

Cry's voice knocks around in his head. He is weak. All he's doing is dragging Cry down.

He's a burden.

"Pewds?"

༻༒༺

"You ready to go?"

Felix doesn't say anything, thinking about if he should do what he's about to do.

Cry sighs. "Pewd-" "I can go on from here."

It's silent for a moment.

"I'm just dragging you down, I'm going to get you killed some day. I mean, I don't even know how to shoot a gun. I can go on from here." Felix says, looking down at his hands.

It's so quiet that Felix doesn't even think Cry's breathing, but then he can hear Cry moving closer to him.

Suddenly a hand is in his hair and his head is being yanked up.

Cry's hunched over infront of him, face inches away from his.

"We both know you'd be dead within a day. You wanna know how to handle a gun? Ill show you how to handle a gun. C'mon, up." Cry says and stands up straight, pulls Felix's hair until he cries out in pain and stands up.

"Hey!" Felix says once Cry let's go of his hair.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一❀.°•*•°✾.* • °♡ °•❀