CHAPTER♡1

Chapter One

Cry held his gun as he walked throughout the woods, snow softening the sound of his steps as he walked. He kept looking back, seeing if anybody was following him, if the group he had just ran into found him. Which, they shouldn't have, Cry slipped away soundlessly, quickly. No-one saw him.

Cry should have killed them, he probably could have. But, it wouldn't have been the way he likes, quick, silent, stealthy. They weren't spread out, they were grouped together. He would have had to use distance and a gun, and he didn't really like using it.

Cry heard a stick snap, and he quickly looked over to where the sound was, he saw something move but he wasn't sure what. He walked over to the place where he heard, being cautious, keeping alert, but saw nothing. He sighed, he knew something was around, he just didn't know what. At that moment he saw a clearing, it led to a neighborhood, and there was a house that wasn't half-burned down to the ground.

He walked to it, making sure there wasn't anyone around before crossing the road and going inside the house, closing the door behind him and he looks out of the window next to it, making sure nobody followed him.

Which, no one did. Thanks.

He looked underneath moved couches, behind the smashed T.V, inside drawers, inside the cabinets in the kitchen, and found nothing, besides a full, not-opened can of cola. He takes his backpack off and sets it on the kitchen counter, zips open his backpack and is about to stuff it in, but he hears foot steps up on the second floor, and looks up.

He mumbles to himself and grabs his pistol, leaving his backpack on the counter and walks up the stairs silently, gun at his side. He rounds the corner the same time somebody else does, and he immediately pushes them down to the ground, holds the gun against the persons forehead.

Cry would've already pulled the trigger, but his fingers didn't want to listen to him.

The man looked up at him with wide, watery blue eyes, and holy shit. Blue eyes.

Its not like Cry hasn't seen blue eyes before, his brother has them, hes known and seen people who have blue eyes but this man's eyes are just different. They aren't a dull boring grey-blue, or just. blue. They're-

"Drop the gun" a high pitched, almost sweet voice says behind him the same time the barrel of a gun is pressed to the back of his head. Cry sighs.

༻༒༺

Felix walked, holding his girlfriend's hand. He looked over at her, smiled, seeing little snowflakes on her lashes, on the top of her head. She looks over at him, raises an eyebrow and gives a smiles wide. "What?" she whines. "Nothing, you're just. Very beautiful." He says, and she laughs, smile bright, eyes squinted. Cute.

"What? Don't laugh, you ruined the moment" Felix says, but that sentence only makes her laugh harder, stops holding his hand and claps her hands over her mouth and close her hands. He laughs too, the corner of his eyes crinkling. She suddenly stands up, hands grabbing onto his shirt, eyes wide "I just remembered, I saw a house, I was going to tell you but then you told me that, but yeah" She says, gives a small nod, and grabs his hand and marches the same way they were going, except to the right this time.

"Is it destroyed?" He asks, following. "I don't know." She says, slowing down. "Looks like most of this neighborhood was."

He looks around, and points to the house Marzia was talking about. "Is that it? I'll go check it out, stay here, hidden." He says, and walks past Marzia, kissing her forehead before he goes.