〃19〃

Felix wakes up, suddenly, pain searing through his skull, his body feeling like its on fire.

He screams the loudest he ever has.

The source of the pain stops burning into the sides of his head and he relaxes, tears slipping down the side of his face.

"Who are you?!"

"Felix Kjellburg!" He screams back, his vocal cords straining.

This isn't the first time he's done this.

The pain is back and he screams, lurches forward as much as he can, tries to get away from it.

The pain follows him, grips him tight, wraps around his skull in a tight coil. He tries focusing on something-anything to take his mind off of this moment right now. It doesn't really work.

Cry.

Cry. The name is the first to jump out at him between all of his fuzzy memories.

He clings to the name like a vice. Cry. Cry. Cry. Cry.

Who is Cry?

He can't remember.

The pain stops once more.

Felix slumps in the chair, can't open his eyes, can't do much of anything besides keep thinking about Cry. Who's Cry?

"We'll try this again. Who are you?"

"Fe....Felix. Felix Kjellburg.." He says, starting out mumbling but progressing to just speaking.

The man in front of him smirks, turns to look at two other people in the room. "We're getting somewhere boys."

The pain starts again.

༻༒༺

"Listen, you were the one who wanted to leave first thing in the morning." Cry says, giving a light kick to the half-awake Marzia on the floor.

Marzia groans and pulls herself up. "Dont touch me," she grumbles, eyebrows furrowed. She rubs her eyes, takes her sweet time about it. "Sometime within the next week would be good." Cry tacks on and walks to the other side of the small room, sits down on the couch.

"I have to pee" She mumbles.

"As lovely as that is, hurry up. I'd like to leave soon, before something happens because we robbed that dude from yesterday."

Marzia rolls her eyes and walks to the little toilet room off to the side, does her business. (Also brushes her hair. She may or may not have nicked a small brush when they were walking back to Russ' small house yesterday. She loves her new brush.)

When she comes out, she throws a T-shirt over her tank top and puts her hair up into a ponytail.

"Are we gonna say goodbye to your friends?" She asks, thinks about how cute Russ is when he's tipsy and the tops of his ears turn red when he laughs hard.

"No. The whole purpose of leaving first thing in the morning is to wake up and leave. Also, what did you say to Red last night?" Cry asks, standing up from the couch. He grabs his backpack and slings it over his shoulder.

Marzia pouts from Cry's answer, turns back to where she was sleeping to gather all her stuff. "Maybe when we go to Russ' little house, you can ask her yourself." She says, stuffing her blanket into her second backpack. (They may have stolen other things after dinner.)

Cry doesn't say anything, just steps outside, waits for Marzia to do the same.

"Holy shit, Cry!" She says when she steps outside, the cold hitting her like a truck. Its still dark out.