〃31〃

"No fucking shit!" Pewds exclaims, head starting to pound from an oncoming headache. "I suggest you leave before I rip your throat out," He growls, agitated.

He begins to walk forward to make his way back to the car, but all the sudden this girl is grabbing him and things are spinning before he's dropped on his ass, head cracking on the dirt.

Maybe he got ahead of himself.

"I'm not done with you. I want answers, and I'm not going anywhere until I get them," The woman says, standing over him. He begins to rise to sit up, opens his mouth to say something along the lines of "Have fun trying to get nothing out of me, since that's all I can remember," but the woman's boot is rising up and smashing into his face, making his head hit the floor once more and knocking him out before he can even get out "Have".

Once she sees that he's knocked out, she sighs heavily and grabs his legs, dragging him out of the barn.

The kid is easy to drag and for a split second she wonders when the last time he ate was, but then she decides that she doesn't care.

She gets to the car before she gets tired of dragging the white haired man across gravel, and she leans against it, Pewdie on the ground in front of her. She doesn't feel like taking him all the way up to the house, so instead she fires her gun off into the distance, pointing no where specifically.

She looks at the house, waiting for the two men to come out.

They don't come running out like she expects them to, in fact, there's no signs that they're in the house at all. "The next one is going in his chest!" She yells, cocking her pistol once more and aiming it at PewDie's chest.

There's no movement from the house, and there's nobody yelling back, telling her not to do it. She shrugs and she's about to pull the trigger but then the door to the house is swinging open and out comes...

Cryaotic.

Not the man she wants.

Her eyebrows furrow in annoyance and she scoffs, says "You here to rescue the damsel in distress? You're not the one I want. Get Jackaboy out here, and I won't put a bullet through Sleeping Beauty."

Cry walks forward, stopping in front of her, gun held loosely at his side.

"You don't want to do that, friend."

Her eyes narrow into slits and she studies the man before her. "What I want are answers, and I'm going to get them, one way or the other," She says and bends forward, grabbing PewDie's hair and dragging him up, putting her pistol against his head.

Cryaotic doesn't move and she can feel her frustration rising further by his lack of reaction. "You won't do that," is all he says, so sure of himself.

"Oh? Really?" She says, her lips curving into a smirk. "I'd be glad to prove you wrong," and then her gun is firing, against Felix's temple.

Except, its not her gun that went off. All the sudden, she's paralysed by shock, and just as quick as it happened, pain starts to flood through her system.

She looks down, not even realizing that she dropped her gun, and sees blood pouring out of her hand.

"I told you that you didn't want to do that," is all Cry says before stepping forward to punch her in the fucking face for threatening Felix.

He doesn't get around to doing that though. All the sudden she's launching herself at him, snarling, fingers hooked into claws to scratch at him.

Cry stumbles back by the sheer force of her weight and fights to push her off of him, but she digs her heels into the ground to stay rooted where she is, arm reeling back to punch him in the stomach. He blocks it but she immediately comes back by latching onto his neck with both hands, nails digging into the flesh with the intent to choke him.