〃21〃

pilots
haha get it?

A Month Later

"Stupid psychopathic, idiotic, no father having dick." Marzia grumbles to herself, kicking a rock on the ground as they walks in the opposite direction as they was supposed to be going.

"What was that?" Cry asks sharply, walking a couple feet in front of her. "Listen, we've finally stumbled across a military base after all this time, and you just want to walk the other direction?" She asks, can feel the anger simmering.

Cry stops walking, turns around and faces her. "You listen. I said a month ago that I would drop you off at the militaries doorstep. I have no intention of walking in there with you. They want me dead."

"Fuck you." Is all Marzia says before turning around and walking in the direction they came from.

This past month hasn't changed anything.

She still hates him and wants to kill him.

༻༒༺

Pewdie is walking down the hall, holding his right hand, when somebody rounds the corner and bumps into him.

"Whoa, dude. Watch where you're going." The guy says, uses both hands to push Pewdie back a couple steps.

He isn't having it today.

Pewdie let's go of his right hand and walks forward, punches the guy in the stomach with his left. When the guy kneels forward, groaning about "I'm just kidding dude-", Pewds brings up his knee to connect with the guys face. "Don't touch me again." Is all Pewdie says before side stepping the man who's knelt over in pain, holding a bloody nose, and continuing his journey to the section 2.

Where the doctors are.

When he gets there, he walks over to his assigned doctor, Dr. McLoughlin's room.

Dr. McLoughlin turns around at Pewdie clearing his throat, and the man's face visibly brightens up. "Pewds!" He exclaims, before getting up and walking over to the blonde. "I take it this isn't a social visit?" He asks, gestures for Pewds to sit down.

"No. Snake got back yesterday and we trained today, I'm pretty sure he broke one of my fingers." Pewdie says, sitting down on the chair.

Dr.McLoughlin looks at his fingers, bends them, does whatever, before taking two popsicle sticks, putting them on either sides of his finger, and wrapping it tightly in gauze. "Honestly, that's the best I can do." He says, looking over his fingers.

"If I could have this arm be the same as the other, I would choose that." Pewds comments, looking down at his own fingers.

"Dr. McLoughlin," Pewds starts before getting cut off, "Its Jack. And no." The green haired man says before turning around and going to his desk.

"Jack.. I wasn't going to ask you to do that." Pewdie says before standing up from the chair. "Oh? Then what?" He asks.

"I just wanted to know... How come I have to tell someone where I'm going to be at all times? Do all soldiers have to do this?" He asks, picking at a thread from his sweats.

Jack gives him a curious look, says "What do you mean?"

"Well. I have to tell someone of a higher rank where I'm going all the time. I had to tell the one red head, Kurt, that I was coming to you because of a hand injury before actually coming here. Does everyone have to do this?"

Remember Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें