CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

Today was extra busy for everyone since the function will be held tonight. Chorong was being Chorong. She keep on helping the interior design and other if the need anything even if Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and Suho told her to relax and not to stress herself let the people do their work.

Chorong ignore it and help what she needs to help. The workers were so thankful and happy to get some help from Chorong. They were the usual decorator and they know how it is to work with Mrs. Kim. They didn't know Mrs. Kim change so much and with Chorong there, they felt really comfortable. Chorong keep on serving them with drinks and food. She even told them to at least take a break.

After washing the dishes after their lunch, Suho walk in the kitchen and saw Chorong was busy cutting fruits and preparing hot lemon tea. He sighs and walk to Chorong and take the knife away from her. Chorong look shock and said "What are you doing? I'm cutting the fruits."

"I know. And it's Mrs. Shin job. So let her do it. You, my wife, need a break. Try to sit in one place and stop being so kind. Even Mrs. Shin is complaining because she has no job to do. Now let this thing been handled with Mrs. Shin. While you my beautiful wife follow me and sit with the others in the living room."

Chorong make a sad face and said "But I want to do it."

"No. Please for once listen to me sweetheart. Did you even look your face in mirror? You look pale and tired. I know you want everything to be perfect for mom, dad and Namjoo. But for once think about yourself. You are a human not a machine. Even machine need a break. Now let's go."

Before Chorong could say anything, Suho pull her away from the kitchen and into the living room. Once they arrive, Suho told Chorong to sit beside Namjoo and said "You are going to sit here and don't even think to stand up. The only time you are allow to stand up is to go to the toilet and I only give you five minutes for that." and take a sit beside Chorong.

"Suho is right, Chorong. You've been busy since morning. Take a rest at least." Mrs. Kim said.

Chorong sigh and pout. Suho smile and whisper "Don't pout. I feel like kissing you but I can't because we are infront of our family. But if you want me to kiss infront of them, I don't mind."

Chorong immediately pull her lips in her mouth. Suho was about to laugh but he control it.

Then like usual, Haneul will felt sleepy and he need to sleep. So Chorong walk up with Haneul and tug him under the duvet and he lie down beside Haneul. Haneul hug her tightly and Chorong kiss her forehead and he fall asleep instantly and Chorong did to.

She doesn't know why but these past few weeks she keeps feeling tired and sleepy. Usually she won't fall asleep when she put Haneul for an evening nap, but these past few days, she will sleep with Haneul too.

When both of them was in their dream land, Suho walk in and see both of his love ones were asleep. He smile and pull the duvet on top on Chorong and kiss both of their forehead, then walk back out.

Once he enters in the living room, Namjoo ask "Where is unnie?"

"She's sleeping with Haneul. So I let her sleep."

"Good. Let her sleep. She looks tired. Anyway I realize something. Chorong look pale and tired since yesterday but I didn't say anything. Is everything okay with her?" Mrs. Kim asks.

"Yeah, she's fine. But I realize it to. I ask her 2 days ago to go to clinic, but she said she's fine. It's just she's tired because she didn't get a good night sleep. So I trust her. If she still looks like that, I bring her to the clinic tomorrow."

"Yeah, please do that. She looks really pale." Mrs. Kim said.

"I know. I even saw her throw up this morning. I ask what happen, she said she's fine. Maybe just an indigestion."