CHAPTER FIFTY

One Month Later

Suho turn in his sleep and was trying to hug Chorong. Then he realize that Chorong is not beside him. He open his eyes instantly and freak out. He look at his phone to see what time it is and was in shock that it's just 3 o'clock in the morning.

"Where the hell is my woman?" He said.

He move the duvet and step out from the bed. Wear his sweatshirt, walk out from the room and into Haneul's room. He open the door slowly not to wake Haneul up and look inside the room and it was only Haneul sleeping soundly.

He walk back out and walk down. Then he smell something delicious and know that Chorong must be in the kitchen. When he step in the kitchen, he saw Chorong is cooking wearing his shirt.

Damn, she always look hot in my shirt. Suho thought. He walk closer and back hugged Chorong and kiss her hair.

"Why are you cooking in 3 o'clock in the morning sweetheart?"

"Suddenly, I was starving and carving Mac and cheese."

"Mac and cheese in the middle of night. That's heavy sweetheart. Are you that hungry? Did last night activities make you hungry?"

Chorong nudge Suho on his stomach and said "Shut up Suho. I'm just carving and hungry. That's all. Nothing to do with last night activities."

When she was done cooking. She sat on the stool and start eating a big portion of Mac and cheese. Suho was quiet shock to look at the way Chorong eat. His mouth was agape looking at the way Chorong was eating.

"Honey, are you okay?"

Chorong take a big bite in her mouth and nod. Then she ask "Why?"

"No. Is just that is unusual to see you eat that much."

"I told you I was starving. Why? Are you scared that I might get fat. Won't you love me if I'm fat." And take another bite.

Suho smile and said "No. I don't mind if you get fat. I will still love you sweet heart even if you are fat. It's just that it's weird to look at you eating as if tomorrow won't be any food." Suho said.

When she was washing the dishes, Suho walk closer and hug her from back again and let Chorong wash the dishes. Then he said "Honey, do you know what will you have after a proper meal."

Chorong nod her head and said "Desert."

Suho smile and said "My wife is so clever. Then why don't we have a desert. I need a desert."

"I was the one eating and you are the one that need desert. That's weird. Okay what do you want for your desert."

Suho closer the tap and move Chorong wet glover. Chorong frown and said "I'm not done with my dishes yet."

"I know but I need my dessert."

"Can't you wait."

"Nope."

Chorong sigh and said "What do you want for dessert?"

He whisper "You." And pick her up.

"SUHO!" Chorong shout in shock.

"Shhh. You don't want to wake our son up." and carry her straight to the room. Lie Chorong down and instantly went on top of Chorong.

Chorong was in shock and said "Suho, didn't you get enough from last night?"

"I never get tired or enough of you."

"Suho, we need to wake up early and I need to pack our bag."