CHAPTER FORTY ONE

The next morning, Chorong wake up by the small of Suho's scent. She open her eyes and saw Suho was looking at her.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome."

"So what's your plan for today?" Suho ask.

"I'm going out with Namjoo. It was last minute plan. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"It's fine. Namjoo told me last night. I can just stay home with dad and take care of Haneul."

"Thank you." Chorong said and peck his lips. Then she ask "What time is it?"

"It's 6 in the morning. It's still early. Why don't you go back to sleep."

Chorong stretch her body and said "I'm fully awake. Why don't you go back to sleep. You look tired."

"I'm fine. I'm fully awake to. Then why don't we just stay like this for awhile."

"I love too. But I still need to cook for breakfast."

"But it's still early. It's just 6 o'clock. Let's just stay like this for a while. I promise. Sharp at 7, I'll let you go."

"Are you sure? You promise."

"100% sure. I promise."

Chorong smile and then snuggled closer and wrap her arm around his torso. They just stay like that and talk about simple thing.

Sharp at 7 o'clock, Chorong stand up and walk to the bathroom to do what she always do. When she was done, she wrapped her body with white fluffy towel and walk out the from the bathroom. Suho move his face from his phone to Chorong and grin. Chorong saw Suho's face and said "I know that face Kim Jun Myeon. Whatever your thinking, forget about it. Because it's not gonna happen."

Suho just laugh. Then she walk into the walk in closet. After getting change, she walk straight out to the room and into the kitchen.

***

In evening, Chorong and Namjoo went for shopping leaving Suho, Mr. Kim and Haneul at home. Sharp at two in the evening, Suho's PI came. Mr. Kim saw him and ask Suho.

"What is he doing here Suho? Is there a problem."

"I'll tell you later dad. Let me just discuss with him first."

"Okay then. But make sure you tell me."

"I will. Please watch Haneul for me."

"Sure. Why not. I've been doing it from this morning."

"Thanks dad. Shall we go into my office now." Suho said to the PI.

After talking and discussing about Chorong and the matter, the PI say bye and walk back out. Suho sit beside Haneul who was into watching his favourite cartoon. Then Mr. Kim ask "What was that about?"

"It's Chorong. Someone is blackmailing her to leave me or not she'll kill her and Haneul." Suho said in slow tone so that Haneul won't listen.

"WHAT!" Mr. Kim shout.

"Dad, slow down. Haneul is here."

"Sorry. But who is it. And why is she doing it."

"I don't know. By reading the text, she's obsess with me."

"No wonder she always look worry and always in her thought."

"Yes. I didn't know about this until this morning when she text Chorong in 2 in the morning."