CHAPTER SEVEN

Suho has been calling Chorong for two days now. But still Chorong didn't answer his calls. He even went to her office and apartment but they told him that Chorong didn't come home for almost two days. He starts to worry. He knows Chorong is trying to stay away from her. He even ask Jinyoung if he know where Chorong will be if shes sad. Jinyoung said he doesn't know. Suho start to panic.

He went to his dad office. He didn't even bother to knock. When he went inside, he saw Namjoo and his dad was discussing about something. Namjoo and Mr. Kim look at Suho.

"What happen Suho?" Mr. Kim asks.

"I need to discuss about something."

"What is it son?"

He sit beside his dad and infront of Namjoo. He look at Namjoo and ask "Namjoo, did Chorong call you. Or did you ever try to call her?"

Namjoo was thinking and said, "Yes I did once. Yesterday afternoon, asking about something. Why?"

"Did she pick up?"

"Yes she did. Well it was someone else but still I get to talk with her. Why are you asking about this oppa?"

Suho take a deep breath and let it go. Then he looks at both of them and said, "She's not picking up my call. And it's been two days."

"What? Why?" Mr. Kim asks in shock. "I taught everything is settled now."

Suho just shook his head. Then Namjoo smile and said, "Now that's explain everything. o wonder she ask my that if you are near me. I think we need to proceed with the second plan then."

Suho look at Namjoo and nod her head. Mr. Kim and Namjoo look at each other and smile.

Then Mr. Kim ask "So when do you want this to happen?"

"As soon as possible."

"Okay then. Let's settle it tonight. So which date do you want to get married?" Mr. Kim asks with smirk on his face.

"I'll discuss with Chorong later." Suho said with smile on his face. Then he stands up and walks out.

Mr. Km looks at Namjoo and said, "Your brother really is weird."

"Well his your son too dad. And he is just like you." Namjoo said.

"I know." Mr. Kim said. Then both of them laugh. Then Mr. Kim calls his brother who is a head doctor in the one of the hospital and tells him everything. And he agrees.

...

That night, Chorong was on her way to her apartment after living for two days at the orphan house where she grows up. She always goes there if something troubles her. When she was on her way home buy bus, someone call her. She looks at the contact number and saw Namjoo's name. But she didn't pick it up. She taught that Suho must be there with her. Then the phone ringtone stop. Just then, a text came in. Chorong look at it and it was Namjoo. She opens it and was surprise when she reads it.

NAMJOO TO CHORONG

Unnie, please pick up the phone. Is urgent. Something happen to oppa.

She directly calls Namjoo.

"What happen to him Namjoo?"

Namjoo fake her cry and said "Oppa, he involve in accident. He was drank and driving. He looks so depress for this few days. He didn't stop drinking this past few days. I don't know what happen to him. He never drinks until his drank. Chorong unnie, please come faster. Doctor said his in critical."

Tears start to fall from her tears. She blames herself for what happen to Suho. Then she asks, "I'll be there. Which hospital is it?"

Namjoo told the hospital and then they hang up. She presses the stop button to stop the bus. After she steps out from the bus, she immediately stops a cab and told the cab to drive to the hospital. She even told the cab driver to drive faster.