CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

In the room, after taking shower, Chorong walk out the bathroom. When she step out from the bathroom, Suho pull her and lock her in his arm. Chorong was startle and ask "What is it Suho?"

"We need to talk about the truth at the terrace earlier."

"Can't we talk about it tomorrow. I'm tired."

"Nope. We need to talk about this now. Now tell me why were you thinking about running away?"

Chorong bit her lips and then wet it with her lips. Then she said "I was scared."

"Scared? About what?"

"I don't know. I taught I won't able to be a good wife. You would hate me after marriage because I wasn't like what you expected. Your mom hate me and I was scared that she would hate me forever. You know what I mean isn't it about your other."

"First, you are a good wife for me. even we are just married for 9 days, I know you are a good wife and will always be. Second, I won't hate. I will never hate you baby. I was happy with you and I didn't expect anything from you. I just want you as my wife. However, you were the one surprise me more. And last, mom will love you one day. I know that and I believe in that. So forget about mom hate you. Okay." Then he pull Chorong in his arm closer and hug her tightly and kiss her head as telling her that to believe it. Chorong wrap her hand around Suho torso and hug him. Then he pull her away from the hugs and ask "Now the next truth."

Chorong frown and said "Well everyone watch the movie."

"No it's not about the movie. It's about the guy you call hot. Tell me who is hotter. Me or him."

"Ow! A very hard question to answer." And start to think about it.

"Your hesitation about this. Really Chorong. You shouldn't hesitate about this." Suho said in shock.

"I think Jamie Dornan is hotter." Chorong answer just to tease him.

Suho laugh slightly and said "This girl need punishment." Then he pick up Chorong in his arm and drop her on the bed make Chorong shout. Then she cover her mouth. Suho then crawl on top of her and grab her wrist on top her head.

"Now tell me who is hotter."

"Still Jamie Dornan." And grin. Then Suho kiss her on the lips. It was like punishment kiss. Then he pull and ask again "Now who's hotter?"

Chorong laugh and said "Of course my husband. It always been my husband. I was just teasing you."

Suho grin and said "Naughty girl." And flick her index finger on Chorong nose.

"Now you tell me. 10 or maybe more girlfriends."

"Namjoo is lying. I didn't have any. Well maybe 2 or 3 in school and 2 in college."

Chorong was jealous and turn so that Suho was under her. Suho grin and say "Oh my girl being really naughty. I like it."

"Shut up. Now tell me the truth. How many?" Chorong say narrow her eyes.

Suho turn again so that Chorong was under him again and said "That's the truth baby. I told you before. I did have two if not mistaken but nothing serious. Now I only have one and that is you." then kiss her lips again. Then the kiss turn to a passion one. He move from her lips to her chin and then neck. He suck it and kiss it make Chorong moan. Then Chorong ask "Baby."

"Hmm." Suho answer.

"Did you by any chance sleep with them."

Suho stop kissing her and look her in the eyes and say "No. It was just a date baby. So don't ever think like that. You are the only girl I sleep with. Understand. They are my ex-girlfriend."