CHAPTER TWENTY

"Honey your early today." Chorong said to Suho went she saw Suho walk in the main door.

"I have something to settle." Suho said coldly

Chorong frown. She felt weird why is Suho acting like that. He never acts like that. She follow Suho to the office room. When she saw Suho open the drawer, she start to panic.

"Baby, why are you opening my drawer?" Chorong ask in her worried voice. She was trying to cover it but she couldn't.

Suho who was still finding something from the drawer ask in her sarcastic voice "Why? Is there something you keeping secret from me?"

She gulp and said "N..No I'm not. I'm just asking?"

God, please don't let him find the contract. Chorong pray.

Then Suho found it. He takes it out from the drawer. When Chorong saw it, she start to panic even more. What I'm gonna tell him about that? She taught.

Suho pull out the paper from envelop and read it. There were even divorce form with his and Chorong's name.

"What is this Chorong?" Suho ask showing the paper to Chorong. He ask in a very calm voice but it was firm.

Chorong wanted to say something but she couldn't.

"I'm asking you Kim Chorong. What is this?" This time raise his voice.

Chorong eyes start too watery. The she said slow but enough for Suho to hear "A contract."

"Who is this from?" Suho ask firmly.

It took few minutes for Chorong to answer "From mom."

Suho sigh and ask "Why didn't you tell me about this Chorong?"

Chorong know that Suho is angry. He always use her name if his angry.

"I...I couldn't. I...I don't know how to tell you. I know you'll be angry at mom if I tell you." Chorong said looking at her feet.

Suho then walk out past Chorong. Chorong follow him running and pull his arm and ask "Where are you going, Suho?"

"I need explanation from mom. Why is she doing this to you."

"No. Please don't. Suho I'm begging you Suho. Mom hates me enough. If you ask her about this, she'll hate me more. Please Suho. Please. I'm begging you." Chorong beg Suho.

"No. This is too much Chorong. If Namjoo didn't tell me, I wouldn't even know mom come here everyday just to torture you. I need answer for this." Suho pull his hand from Chorong grip and walk away. Chorong follow him from back but by the time she walk out the room and to the elevator, the door was already close. Chorong shout and beg at Suho but it was useless.

***

Suho drive straight to his parent's mansion. When he arrives, he rushes out the car and walk in the house. When he was inside the house, he shouts call his mother.

His mother come out from her room and said "Son, at last your home. Why are you here and why are you shouting?"

His dad and Namjoo in the house.

He throws the contract on the floor infornt of his mother and asks angrily "What is this mom?" That time, he didn't care at all who he was talking to.

Mrs. Kim picks it up and read the paper and looks at Suho. She wasn't scared at all. She didn't even panic. She smirks.

His dad takes the paper from Mrs. Kim and read it. He was shock. He didn't expect her wife will go this low. Then he look at his wife and ask "Hee Kyung ah, what is this?"