CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Chorong wake up and switch off the alarm on her phone. She stretch her body and sit down on the bed. She look to her left and smile. Suho and Haneul both sleeping in the same pose.

"My boys." Chorong said and ruffle Haneul's hair and then Suho's. She kiss Haneul forehead and then kiss Suho's forehead and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Once she done, she walk back into the room and saw that Haneul was awake.

Chorong smile and said "Do you want to follow mommy to the market?"

Haneul smile and nod his head.

"Let's go then. Make sure you don't wake your daddy up."

Haneul step out from the bed slowly and walk to Chorong. When they step out from the room, Namjoo was there watching television. Chorong was in shock and ask "Your early Namjoo? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah unnie. My eyes just open early today. Where are you going unnie?"

"To the supermarket. Do you want to come?"

"Sure. I'm bored anyway."

After brushing his teeth, Chorong make Haneul wear his coat and bannie. When they was about to walk out, Mr. Kim walk out from Haneul room and saw Namjoo, Chorong and Haneul all ready to go out so he ask "Where are you going?"

"To the supermarket, dad." Chorong answer.

"Can I come?" Mr. Kim ask.

"Sure. Why not."

Then they went to the supermarket leaving Suho alone.

After a few minutes, Suho move and try to hug Haneul and Chorong but find out that the bed was empty. He open his eyes and saw that Chorong and Haneul, both was not there.

He stand up and walk to the toilet to check if Chorong is in the toilet. But she wasn't. He walk out the room to check in the kitchen but still can't find her. He start to freak out. He walk in Haneul room and didn't saw her there. Namjoo and Mr. Kim wasn't there to.

He freak out even more. "Where the hell is she? She can't leave me again. No..no..no."

He walk back in his room and dial Mr. Kim number but the phone rang in Haneul room. He try to dial Namjoo phone but still the same.

He call Chorong number but she didn't pick up. Now he start to worry. "Did she really leave me again."

Just then the door click open and Chorong walk in with Haneul. Suho look at the door and run toward them and Chorong tightly. Chorong was in shock and ask "What happen?"

"I thought you leave me again. Where did you go?" Suho said still hugging Chorong.

"Supermarket. I need to buy something."

"Don't ever ever ever leave without telling me again. Do you know how worry I am? I really thought you leave me again."

When Chorog was about to say something, Mr. Kim said "What happen here? And why are you hugging Chorong so tight as if she's going to leave you. Let go of my daughter-in-law before you kill him Suho."

Suho and Chorong chuckle and Suho broke the hug. Then Chorong said "Your son here thought that I've leave him here all alone again."

Namjoo and Mr. Kim chuckle and walk in the house leaving Suho and Chorong there, placing the things they bought on the kitchen table.

Chorong follow them and told Haneul to get ready and ask Namjoo to help him. He just nod and walk to his room. In the kitchen when she was preparing for the breakfast, Suho came and hug her from the back. Chorong jolted but quickly recover from it.