CHAPTER THIRTY

When Chorong was getting ready to sleep, someone call her. She look at the phone and pick it up.

"Hello. Yes Changsub. What is it?"

"Hey babe, are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes I am. Why are you asking?"

"Well I need you to a company me to somewhere?"

"Somewhere? Where?"

"Yes somewhere. Can you follow me?"

"Why don't you ask Irene? If I go, who will take care of my son, dumb?"

"I know I can ask her but it's possible. I don't want her to know my feeling yet. I just want someone that I'll be comfortable with. If Irene follow me, it will be very awkward and she'll ask so many question. So please. You can ask Irene to take care of Haneul. She love that cheeky boy."

"I don't know Changsub. I'm not sure."

"Please Chorong. I'm begging you. I really need you to be there with me. I need my friend so that I won't be bored."

"Okay fine. You really can't take no as answer isn't it? So where are you going to take me."

"It's my friend birthday party."

"You know I hate birthday party isn't it."

"I know but please Chorong."

"Okay. What should I wear?"

"Anything, but formal dress."

"Okay then. I'll try to find something in my cabinet."

"Okay. Thank you. if you have nothing to where, call me. I'll buy something for you."

"Okay. What time is the party?"

"Night. At 8.30pm."

"Okay then. See you tomorrow evening."

"Okay. Thanks Chorong. Bye." Then both of them hang up.

Then Chorong beam her face on the pillow and shout. When she relax, she turn back and said "I'll just look for the dress tomorrow." then fall asleep.

The next morning, she cook breakfast for her and Haneul. When she was done, she walk to her son room and wake Haneul up.

"Hey there my handsome prince. Wake up."

"I don't want to mommy. I'm sleepy."

"No baby, you need to wake up. Mommy cook your favourite breakfast today."

Haneul immediately open his eyes and sit down and ask "Really mommy. Did you cook my favourite breakfast. Did you cook beef kimchi stew and egg roll."

Chorong nod her head and said "Yes I need. Specially for you my prince. Now stand up and go and take your shower okay."

"Okay mommy. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you to. Now shall we go and take shower?"

Haneul nod his head and both of them walk to the bathroom. After shower and change, Chorong place Haneul on the chair and bring the food to him and they start to eat together.

"You are just like your daddy. Really like beef kimchi stew and egg roll." Then Chorong realize what she just say.

"Really mommy. He must be happy that I'm like him. When is he coming home mommy?" Haneul ask.

Chorong startle. She really don't know what to answer, so she lie "Sooner son. Sooner. We just need to wait. Now eat your food."

Haneul nod his head and start to eat eagerly. Chorong just smile looking at Haneul. I'm sorry son, I have to lie again to you. Chorong taught.