CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"Good morning. How are you feeling right now?" Namjoo ask her brother the moment Suho step in the kitchen.

"I'm fine. What time is it?" Suho ask pressing his head.

"It's 12 in the afternoon. Here, take this. It'll reduce your headache. I'll make some coffee for you." Namjoo give Suho the medicine and then went to make coffee. When she was making coffee, she ask "What happen yesterday oppa? You left me alone at the party and then you came home drunk. It's something bothering you?" Then she place the coffee in front of Suho.

Suho thank her and take a sip. He place the mug down and said "I saw her yesterday, Namjoo. I saw my wife, Chorong."

Namjoo was shock. She didn't expect that. Then she said "How did you meet her?"

"She's uncle In Soo's secretary and Changsub's best friend."

"Then what's the matter. What make you drink until drunk oppa? You never drink until you drunk. Even after Chorong unnie left you."

"I taught she was suffering just like how I suffer. But looking at her smiling and laughing with her friends, make me mad. I suffer for the past few years thinking where she is. Is she save or not? Why she left me? Then when I saw her smiling like nothing happen between us make me so damn mad. I taught she was suffering just like how I suffer."

"You just saw the smile and laugh. Who know that she suffer to oppa. Did you look at her properly? Look in her eyes."

"I didn't and I don't think so I have to. By looking at her face I know she's happy without me."

"You're so sure. Who know that she suffer to? By smiling and laughing can make her forget about her pain."

"Why are you saying that Namjoo. Why do you take her side and not me?"

"Sorry. I'm just saying. Who knows? Forget about it. Finish your coffee and take a shower oppa. Mom will be back soon form meeting her friends. She won't like to see her son in this condition. It's good enough that dad and mom didn't see you drunk last night."

Suho finish his coffee and place it in the sink. He walk to the kitchen entrance and stop. Then he said without looking at Namjoo.

"Namjoo. I think mom is right. She just wanted my money. She didn't love me at all. It was all an act." Then walk away.

Namjoo, who was washing the mug, stop from washing. She was shock from what just came out from Suho mouth. She didn't expect that she will hear her oppa talking bad about Chorong. She finish her washing and then took about her phone.

"Hello. Can we meet?" Namjoo ask.

"Yes we can. Where and when?" the one that Namjoo call said

"Now. I'll text you the place." Namjoo said.

"Okay. Till' then. Bye."

"Bye" and then she hang up.

She went to her room and take her handbag. She knock Suho's room and said to him "Oppa, I'm going out for awhile okay."

"Okay, be careful."

"Okay, bye. Take care."

"Bye. I love you missy."

"Love you to oppa." And walk down the stairs and out from the house.

She didn't take her car with her. She just walk to the bas stop and take the bas. She prefer going with the bas more than taking her car with her.

When she arrive the place, she walk in the cafe and take the quietest and far away from the crowd. She sit there and wait for the person.

After a few minutes, the person come and sit in front of her.