CHAPTER NINE

After the party, Suho drive to the place where Chorong wanted to go. When they arrive, Suho look at Chorong and said, "Why are we here at night baby?"

Chorong smile and said, "Are you scared?"

"No I'm not. Just is weird to come to this place at night."

"Don't worry. There are lights her. Come let's go."

Suho just nod his head. He gets out the car and opens the door for Chorong. Before they walk, Suho stop her and went back to the car and took out his blazer. Then he places the blazer on Chorong shoulder.

"It's cold and you need this."

Chorong smile and thanked him. Then they walk to the place holding hand. When they arrive, Chorong bow and greet "Hello omma, appa, unnie. How are you guys there?"

Chorong and Suho were at Chorong's family graveyard.

"I'm here again. This time I'm not alone. I bring my soon to be my husband with me. Kim Jun Myeon. Well that's his real name. I call him Suho. He's the one that I told you about." Then look at Suho was smiling at her. She look back at her family grave and said "He's good looking isn't it unnie, omma." Placing her hand at the side of her mouth as if she was whispering to them.

"Appa, omma, unnie please blessed our relationship. I want to be happy just like you guys." Tears start to fall. Suho place her arm around Chorong shoulder and rub her arm to cool her down.

"Omma, appa, unnie you guys will be there on my wedding isn't it to blessed me. I miss you guys so much. Wish you were here. Well I got to go now. I can't stay here long as usual. I'll be coming again soon. Bye guys."

Chorong look at Suho and tell him that they should go now. Suho just nod. Before the walk Suho bow and said "I promise to keep her happy my in-laws. See you again."

Then they walk back to the car. When they were in the car, Suho didn't drive straight away. He looks at Chorong and asks "Can I ask something Chorong?"

"What is it?"

"You never tell me about your family. Can I know about them?"

Chorong smile and nod. "Sure. I'll tell you about them. But not here."

Suho smile and nod. "Then he drives to the nearest river. They didn't get out from the car, but just stay in the car. Suho take Chorong hand and said "Tell me when you are ready."

It took few minutes before Chorong speak.

"In my family there's appa, omma, my elder sister and me. When I was 8 years, my dad was diagnose with cancer and it was already stage four. The only way left was operation, but appa didn't want to. He said if his going to die let him die without any operation. He said he want to meet the god without any scar. Anyhow, we didn't have enough money that time. After a few week later, appa die on his bed beside omma. Since that day, we start to struggle a lot. Omma was doing more than two jobs. In the morning, she'll will work at the construction side. In the evening, she'll be working as cleaner and in the night as waiters just to put food on our table and for our school fees. Even though we were struggling, but we were happy. Unnie and me will help omma every weekend. One day, one of the construction workers call unnie and told her there were an accident at the side and one of the victim was omma. When we went to the hospital, the doctor said she was in her critical condition. The bricks fall on her and hit her head hard. When we meet her, she said she won't be long and tell us to promise to take care of each other. Then she die that same day. Since that day, it was only me and unnie. We were send to the orphan near our hometown. Since then it was unnie to take care of me. We were happy there even sometime we miss our parents. Then years past and my sister start to work. She said she's going to work and then bring me out from the orphan house and start a new life. They day she dies were on her first payment day. I still remember that she was so happy and tell me to meet her at one of our favourite restaurant. I was so excited and got ready. I was waiting for her at the restaurant for almost an hour, when suddenly, her boyfriend calls me and said that she was at the hospital fighting for herself. I panic. I don't want anything happen to her. She the only family left for me. When I arrive at the hospital, I saw her boyfriend there and ask him what happen. He said...he said..." Chorong start to cry. Tears, which she was, try so hard not to fall at last fall.