CHAPTER TWELVE

One and half week was gone, just like that and is the wedding day. Chorong got ready and wears her wedding dress. Then Namjoo put the veil on Chorong head and pin it with her elegent hair bun.

"Let's go unnie. Is time."

Chorong look at Namjoo with worry face and ask "Namjoo ah! Do you think I'm doing the right thing? Marrying your oppa."

Namjoo smile and said "You doing the right thing unnie. Why are you having a doubt about this?"

"I don't know. Your mom hates me. She won't take me as her daughter-in-law."

"Forget about it. Mom love oppa. She'll will take you as her daughter-in-law one day. Now let's go. Before oppa come and pull you to the wedding hall."

Chorong smile and nod her head. She stand up and take a last look of herself in the mirror. She was happy and felt beautiful. Namjoo did really good on her makeup and hair. Then they start to walk to the hall. Namjoo left Chorong alone infront of the hall door and walk in the hall using the other side of door.

Chorong was so nervous when suddenly a male voice came from behind.

"Are you ready princess?"

Chorong turn, look at the person and was in shock. "Papa, you came."

The man smile and said "Of course I will. My daughter is getting married."

"Thank you papa. I'm so happy."

"Now shall we go now?" And offer his arm. Chorong happily slid in her hand and then the door was open.

Then both of them start to walk along the aisle.

When Suho saw Chorong right after the moment the door was open, his mouth was slightly open looking at how beautiful Chorong is. Then he saw an old guy who is in his 50's was walking beside her. He was curious but looking at how beautiful Chorong is, he just let it be. He will ask Chorong later. When they were at the wedding deck, the man place Chorong hand on Suho, give a light hug at him whisper in his ears to Suho "Promise me to make her happy form now."

"I will sir." And smile at the man. The man smile and take his sit.

Than Suho look at Chorong and said "You look extremely breath taking today."

Chorong smile and blush. "You look dashing to."

Suho was wearing all black tuxedo with white shirt and match it with black tie. His hair was comb back.

Then both of them face the priest. And start their vow. When the vow was done by both of them, the priest told them to exchange the ring. Then the priest said "You may kiss..."

Suho didn't wait. He pull Chorong and kiss her deeply.

The crowed laugh and cheer them.

When they pull a apart, Chorong sheek was read and Suho smile. "Welcome to the family Mrs. Kim Chorong."

Chorong just smile.

When they enter the wedding reception, they were escort to the dancing floor. When they were dancing, Suho said with a wide smile on his face, "At last your mine Mrs. Kim Chorong. You don't know how happy I am."

Chorong was just able to smile. She know that Suho is very happy. Then Suho ask because his been curious since earlier.

"Sweetheart, who was the guy that walk with you at the aisle?"

"He's the one that took care of me and unnie at the orphan. He and her wife is the head of the orphan house. They are like our parents."

Suho just nod her head. Then he ask again "How did he know that you're getting married?"