Chapter 30: What will she say?!?!?!?

~Zaria's POV~

The bands leaving today. I'm going to miss Andy. The past seven days were full of sadness and excitement. The exciting part is Lilly and I got accepted to the college. The sad part is it's in Arizona. That means I'll be only to see Andy and Sam on holiday breaks and all that. It's going to be hard. Sam's going to stay with my parents while I'm in college. We have to leave in three days. And I also beat the shit out of David, Alan, and Mike for getting Andy to smoke. It was so fun.

~Flash back~

"David Mike and Alan get your Asses over here!" I yelled. I told them to follow me and we went into David's room. Once we were all in I locked the door.

"W-Why are you locking the door?" David asked pointing at the door knob.

"No need to lock the door" Mike said

"Why the fuck did you tell Andy to smoke with you guys?!" I asked getting closer to them and they backed up but it only caused me to get closer.

"He was stressed and I thought-" Alan said but I cut him off.

"What ever the fuck you thought was wrong!" I said, "Why did you two do it?"

"It's fun" Mike spoke up

"It's fun?! Well, have fun being retarded with cancer!" I slapped all of them and then kicked their man parts. They all fell down and I kicked them one more time. I laughed and walked out David's room like a badass.

~End of Flashback~

Also, Ben and Lilly are together! And they uh... did stuff the day of the party....... with no protection. Pregnacy test time! After the guys leave though. Right now we're outside saying our goodbyes. Andy's carrying Sam and talking to him. He gave Sam to Hayden and came towards me.

"I'm going to miss you" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm going to miss you too" I wanted to cry but I didn't let the tears fall. We were hugging for a while and I then I started crying. I thought back to all our memories. Barely meeting him. When he took me to that park with the forest like place in the back. Our kiss on that tree. When Sam was barely born.

"I love you Zaria" Andy said grabbing my shoulders and looking at me.

"I love you too Andy" He picked up my chin and wiped away my tears.

"Don't cry. I'll be back soon"

"But I still won't be able to see you" I said and dug my face in his chest and he kissed my head.

"Come on guys, we need to go" Hayden said gentley. I went to get Sam and Andy got my hand, spun me around, and kissed me.

"I love you Zaria" Andy said once we stopped kissing.

"I love you too" I said and went to get Sam.

"Bye" Andy said and he went in the bus. I watched them drive away. Lilly was in tears with Ruthy in her hands. It's going to be hard for her the most. I told her to come inside and we put Sam and Ruthy on the couch. I took her to the restroom and told her to wash her face.

"Lilly, look at me" I said, "It's going to be hard, but you can do this ok?" She just nodded her head. I pulled her into a hug and we went back to the living room. I went into the kitchen and started making lunch. I made buffalo wings and I put a pizza in the oven. I went back to the living room and watched Tv. I wasn't really watching Tv, I was thinking about my life. Andy's always going to be gone. I'm going to college for a few years. Sam is staying with my parents. Ugh, it's going to be hard to see each other all at the same time. I love them both so much, being away from them is going to be the worst feeling of my life. Being away from Andy was already bad. I went back to the kitchen and took out the pizza. I called Lilly and we ate in silence.