Chapter 24

~Zaria's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Sam crying. I checked the time and it was four in the morning. I got up and picked him up from his crib.

"Hey, you're already hungry?" I said and went downstairs to make him a bottle. His green eyes were just staring at me. I went into the kitchen and David was still awake staring at nothing. Just staring.

"Heyy" I said as walked into the kitchen. He looked at me and he looked like he was crying. Weird.

"Hey" he said.

"Why are you up?"

"Can't sleep, why are you up?"

"Sam was crying, he's hungry" I said as I gave him his bottle.

"Can I do it?" David asked me.

"Yeah" I said and handed him Sam. He was sitting on the counter feeding Sam. I was just staring at Sam. His green eyes staring straight into David's eyes.

"You know, I really regret hurting you" David said, "And I cry about it every night, the thought of you just not laying down next to me and hugging me when you were sad, If I could take back everything, I would" I went to hug him.

"I am so sorry Zaria" He kept on repeating. I think I was ready to forgive. Its been about eight months. Thats far too long to hate someone. It's not healthy for you mentally. Hate is a bad thing that everyone holds, and the same thing with love.

"It's ok David" I said and we were both in tears. We let go and stared at each other.

"I'm really happy for you and Andy, really I wish you two the best"

"Same for you and Maria, but you could've done a little better" I said and he laughed.

"Funny story actually, she was just supposed to be here one day to make you jealous but I actually like her"

"Wow,"

"What?"

"You really wanted to make me jealous?"

"Uh, yeah" David said and I smiled, "He fell asleep"

"Now, you go get some sleep!" I said and grabbed Sam from him. He went into his room and I went into mine. It was already five. Did we really talk for that long?! I put Sam back in his crib and went to lay down with Andy and he was awake.

"I didn't feel you with me, so I woke up" Andy said and grabbed me closer to him.

"David and I are good now"

"Thats good"

"Yeah"

"Go to sleep, its really early"

"You too"

"I will" He said and kissed me on my forehead. And we both fell asleep. I think.

*Later that morning*

"Good morning!" I yelled getting on top of Andy.

"Morning" He said as he grabbed my waist.

"Get up!"

"As soon as you get off me"

"Ok" I said and got off of him. I stood up from the bed and Andy grabbed me and threw me on the bed.

"I've always wanted to do that, but the baby was inside you!" He yelled getting on top of me. "Can I have a kiss?" he asked me leaning in and our lips met.

"You don't have to ask anymore" I said as soon as we stopped kissing.

"I know, but I like to"

"Weirdo"