Chapter 15

*1 year later*

~Zaria's POV~

I'm turning 18 today! Yay! The past year wasn't hard after vic and I broke up. He wasn't going to break up with me after what happened with Lee. I thought it was weird, but the next day I broke up with him, and he took the news pretty well. Lee is in a relationship with some girl named Ruth, and Vic was also in a relationship with a girl named Monica. They were pretty and nice, and we got along pretty good. Lee and Ruth constantly fought, so she would always come stay with me in my bunk or something. Monica and Vic were one of the happiest couples ever. It was nice finally seeing Vic happy. I didn't get to meet Austin last year, but he was going to Warped this year and he's coming to my party!

Anyways, today I'm having a birthday party at a bar because I'm at warped again with my dad. And I'm finally an adult! My party wasn't until like seven and it's four so I'm just laying on my bed. I'm listening to Deathbed by Bring me the Horizon. It such a good song I didn't know my mom can sing. She's awesome. "Tides Will Bring me back to you!" I sang as i got out of my bunk.

"Is that your favorite song by us?" Lee asked me laughing.

"I have many favorites and this ones my top 3" I said laughing back. Lee and I decided to start out fresh. Just friends. We joke around a lot. Everyone was happy.

"Happy birthday Zaria!" my dad yelled picking me up and throwing me on the couch.

"Are you excited for the party?" Matt K. asked me, since my dad practically throw me on him.

"Hell Yeah!" I said and he laughed.

"Want to get off me now?"

"Nah, I'm quite comfortable" I laughed. The band and I had got really close the past year. I just stayed on the bus all Warped last year after what happened, and I would always go to their concerts and stuff. Matt and I were like best friends. He was there for me the whole entire time after my break up with Vic and the kiss Lee and I shared. Everyone else saw a happy girl, but he saw what i truley felt. I've been performing Deathbed with the band because my mom couldn't be here. I miss her.

"Zariaaaa" Matt said waving his hand in front of my face.

"You're such a day dreamer" he said patting my back. I finally got up because i smelled food. Lee had cooked bacon and eggs, which is pretty much what we eat every morning on tour. He had already served everybody.

"Thanks Lee!" I yelled as if he was far away, but he was really like 5 feet in front of me.

"You're welcome Zaria!" he yelled back. I sat on the couch next to Matt. He didn't get up to get his food so I got it for him.

"Here you go Lazy ass" i told him laughing. Just then, Austin and Alan came in our bus. I felt like jumping around and screaming. I was breathing like it was my last breath.

"Calm down Zaria, I can hear you breathing" Matt said laughing.

"Whatss upp guys.....and girl?" Alan said confused. Did he not know i was touring with them?

"H-hi I'm Zaria" I said shyly

"oh Hello Zaria" Alan said

"Hi Zaria I'm Austin"

Holy shit! AUSTIN CARLILE said hi to ME! I didn't say anything back. I just gave my food to Matt went to the back lounge and screamed into a pillow.

"Are you ok" I heard Matt say

"Matt did you see that? He said hi to me!" I told him

"Yeah and everybody saw you freak out and come to the back lounge"