Chapter 20: Zaria and David are done??!!!

~Zaria's POV~

Right now we are on our way to the house. It was going to take about 3 hours. I hated long rides. But at least I had people to do weird shit with me.

"You guys want to play hide and seek?" I asked the guys since we were all staring at, well nothing. Just out the window.

"Sure" Brandon said still staring out the window.

"Ok, Brett you're it!" I said "Count to 50!" We all started running. Davis wasn't playing, so I decided to hide in his bunk. He was laying down on his phone, like always.

"Hey! I'm going to hide here, cover me!" I said

"Uh, ok"he said and turned his back on me to help me hide.

"50! ready or not here I come!" I heard Brett yell. I was hiding for about ten minutes and he hasn't found me. He hasn't even looked here. The curtains opened rapidly.

"Is she in here?" Brett asked

"Is who in here?" David said trying to cover me

"Zaria"

"No"

"Don't lie"

"I'm not lying" David said laughing

"Then let me check"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I uh have uh stuff in here" Brett moved David.

"I found you!" Brett yelled

"Finally!" I heard Andy yell from the back. We all started laughing. I started getting out of the bunk but David stopped me.

"Stay with me" He said grabbing my waist.

I sighed "Ok"

"I shall leave then" Brett said and closed the curtains then walked away.

"Zariaaaa" David whinned

"Daaviiid" I said moving back next to him.

"Can I have a kiss?" he said. I leaned in to kiss him and he leaned in too, but I backed away and his face fell into the bed.

"You have to earn it first" I said laughing. He grabbed me tight and put me on top of him.

"I'll fight for it" he said smirking.

"Wanna wrestle pretty boy?"

"You're on" He said and we started wrestling. I pinned him to the bed and celebrated to early because he turned over and pinned me down. We heard knocking from the bunk under David's. Andy.

"Stop banging each other!" He yelled and we laughed.

"It's only going to get worse!" David yelled. He was distracted so I turned around and pinned him down.

"Gross!" Andy yelled. We laughed and stupid me let go of David's hand. He was on top of me but he didn't put all his weight on me. He was careful because of the baby.

"I win, now my kiss?"

"Ok, ok" I said and we kissed.

"I love you" he said when we stopped kissing. All I said was I know and he looked bummed out. I still loved him but I wasn't ready to say it to him back. I looked down and I felt his eyes on me. I miss the days were we would always tell each other I love you and the days when we would just kiss out of no where. But he deserves this. I wanted to cry and I felt my eyes water. Ever since I've been pregnant, I'm more emotional than I ever was. But I couldn't cry. Not in front of him. I tried getting off him but he held me tight.