Ch. 2 meeting the band memebers

~Zaria's POV~

So, I've settled in with my new family. They have a huge house and I really liked it here. I learned some things about my new parents over the past week. .

Oliver Sykes, my new father, has a band named Bring me the Horizon. I haven't met the band members but I will be tonight. Anyways he is know by Oli Sykes. He is the vocalist of the band and has many tattoos. He's been nice to me the past week and makes me feel at home.

My new mother is Hannah Snowdon. she is a tattoo artist and also has many tattoos but not as much as Oli. She always makes sure if I'm alright or anything. In one week we've became really close. She knows what I'm going through and understands.

And that's my family.

Today I'll be meeting Oli's  band mates, Jordan, Matt K, Lee, and Matt N.

"Get dressed nicely Zaria" Hannah says in a sweet voice.

"Ok" I reply with a smile.

I go upstairs to my room to get ready. I put on a black dress that has a floral pattern on it with some open toed, black, high heels. I straighten my hair and slightly curl the ends. I put on pink and black eye shadow (to match with the dress) and a couple of coats of eyeliner to make my green eyes pop. I look into the mirror and smile to my self with satisfaction for the first time. "I look nice" I think to myself.

Hannah lightly knocks on my bedroom door and I tell her to come in.

"They're here" she says

"ok I don't look weird do I?" I ask laughing a little

"Of course not sweetie you look beautiful" she replies with a reassuring smile.

"Alright lets go downstairs" she says with excitement in her voice.

We walk downstairs, and I see one of the band members, Lee, I think, staring at me. I met his eyes and I blushed a bit, then stair at my feet as I walk down the stairs.

Oli grabs my hand and pulls me tot he middle of the room.

"Everybody, this is my daughter Zaria" he says. And i just stare at everybody looking at me.

"Say hi" He whispers in my ear. I smile and say hi in a shy voice. Again I meet eyes with Lee but quickly turn away and look at Oliver.

First he took me to Matt Kean.

"pleasure to meet you" Matt says while he shakes my hand.

Then Matt Nichols

"Hello" Matt says hugging me.

Next Jordan

"Hi I'm Jordan" he says shaking my hand.

And finally Lee.

"Hello there, I'm Lee"  he says kissing my hand.

"I know-I mean I'm Zaria" I say blushing, And right them Oli leaves us.

"Soo..." He says awkwardly.

"How uh.. How ya doin"

"With this new home and life, amazing, what about you" I reply

"Living that rock 'n roll life" he says laughing.

"How old are you?" He asks

"Sixteen turning seventeen in a month."

His smile turns into a small frown but the he smiles again as he had a plan/idea.

"Well that gives me more time to get to know ya" he says smiling. I didn't know what he meant but I smiled back.

Just then Jordan calls Lee.

"I have to go, talk to you soon" he says and hugs me then goes over to Jordan.

Oli turns off the lights and turns on party lights.

"Lets get the party started!" he yelled so everyone can hear him. After that many people started to come. Many band members came and I knew who most of them were.  It was hard not to fangirl. I was the only sober one in the room. At least I thought that until Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil came over to me. When I saw him coming towards me, my inner Fangirl wanted to take over but I didn't let her.

he tapped my shoulder.

"Hey" he says

"H-hi" I stutter trying not to scream.

"It sucks being sober doesn't it?"

"Uh.. I cant drink I'm underage"

"Oh, well you know what, we are going to take some shots" He says excitedly.

"I don't think Oli will let me"

"Why would he care?" He asks trying not to sound rude

"He's uh.. my adoptive dad"

"Oh, well lets ask him"

"What?! NO! He'll kill me!" I yell

"Calm down, he's all drunk and shit he'll probably say yes"

He was right. Oli did say yes. I took about five shots and I started to feel a little tipsy. I saw Lee coming over to me and he asked if I wanted to dance with him. The last thing I remember is dancing with Lee them going upstairs with him to my bedroom.

A/N: mmkay... so I decided I will update every Wednesday. C: Maybe I'll update two or one more chapters today and then the rest on Wednesday... which is tomorrow ._.  Anyways I hope you enjoyed.