Chapter 5 Breaking it to Lee

~Oli's POV~
I decided to text Lee to break the news to him.
"Hey mate I just wanted to let you know, I don't want you to go near Zaria again sorry"

"What do you mean not go near her? Why? What did I do?!"

"You're seriously asking that? You flirted with the waitress at a restaurant you took ZARIA to and then you let her walk TWO MILES by herself. I had to fucking pick her up at a park Lee"

"At least let me apologize to her and say goodbye"
I thought about it but then replied

"Fine but only to say sorry and goodbye"
"Ok I'll be right there"

~Zaria's POV~
Lee just didn't leave me alone last night he texted me but I didn't reply. He called but I didn't answer.

I was mad at him. Not because of the waitress but because he let me walk alone. I didn't expect for him to do that. I thought he was different, but I thought wrong.

I took a nap but woke up to knocks on my bedroom door.
"Zaria I'm so sorry can you let me in" it was Lee
"Why? What do you want? You should just leave like you left me at the parking lot"

"That was your decision and I respected it and let you"
"It was my decision but I thought you were different....I thought you actually liked me but I thought wrong now leave me alone!"

Lee just opened my door and closed It behind him.
"I'm so sorry Zaria please forgive me"
I let the tears fall making me look like a wimp but I didn't care at the moment.

"Just give me time to think" I say
"Well, too bad this is the last time I'm seeing you and if your not going to give me an answer than ok. I try to get to know you but something always ruins it I'm sorry.. We won't see each other again... Bye!"

"Fine leave just leave like last night!" I yell
But he turned around and he kissed me. This kiss wasn't like any kiss. It was filled with passion and........love. He finally left and all I can think is
"Am I really falling for him?"

~Lee's POV~
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I kiss her? Why am I so stupid to do something like that? All these questions flooded my mind as I drive out of their drive way.

But I knew the answer to these questions. I loved her and there was no denying it.

~Zaria's POV~
"Sweetie, it's Hannah can I come in" Hannah asked me knocking on my door.

"Yeah c-come in" I say still crying.
"Hey why are you crying honey?"
She says hugging me
"It's just L-Lee said we will n-never see each other again"

"I'm sure he doesn't mean it Zaria"
"I'm sorry Zaria but I'm the one who told him to not go near you again" Oli says startling me.

"W-what? Why would you do that?" I say feeling more tears fall
"I just don't want you getting hurt especially from someone that's been with me for like ever"

I just fell into Hannah's arms crying into her shoulder.
"It's ok" Hannah kept cooing in my ear. She said it will be okay but I knew it wouldn't. I knew I would fall back into depression.