Chapter 10 Zaria and Vic official

~Zaria's POV~
I woke up and didn't feel the warmth of Vic I felt last night. I checked my phone: 21 missed calls from dad and Lee.

It was 1:00 pm when I finally decided to get up. The bus was empty. And then I remembered they had to play a show at 12:30.
I changed into my own clothes and walked into the living room. There was a sticky note on the Tv.
It said: "Zaria, we had to leave to our show, so we left your breakfast in the microwave and a soda can in the fridge. Enjoy :) ~Vic"

I looked in the microwave and found my food. Eggs and bacon. I ate quickly and left a note for them saying I was going back to my dads bands bus. I took my soda out of the fridge and walked out.

The hot air felt nice. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I got back to the bus to also find it empty. I took a shower, straightened my hair, and put on my regular makeup. I put on a deep cut Sleeping with sirens tank top with gray skinny jeans and black vans.

I was walking around looking for where my dad was performing. I needed to apologize to him for leaving so late at night. I finally found him and they were still performing. I wanted to go in with the crowd because I LOVE concerts.

He noticed me when he was telling everybody to form the wall of death. There was a big gap in the middle and I stood there waving my hands around like a maniac.

"Zaria! You guys don't fucking move! Zaria come back stage now!" He said and I frowned and went backstage.
"We're talking when I'm done" he says and goes back to finish performing.

Wow. My dad was in a band. And his band was actually good. I loved their songs. I need to download them to my iPod. Lee looked at me a few times but I would always turn away. They weren't going to finish anytime soon so I told their manager to tell him I was going to watch Pierce the Veil.

I went to the stage where Pierce the Veil was performing and went into the crowd. I was dancing around and having a good time and then I heard Vic say
"Zaria! Your awake! Come over here!" I started walking back stage being stopped by security guards at first but Tony came to the rescue. "Vic wants you on stage" he says with a smile. I went in stage with Vic and he looked into my eyes.

"Zaria, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked through the microphone.
"Yes" I reply and he picks me up and kisses me. The crowd all "awed" at the same time. I felt like the happiest girl alive.

Pierce the Veil finished their set and we went to watch my dads band perform. They were performing their last song when we got there. Vic was holding my hand and I saw my dad look down at our intertwined hands.

They finished the last song and my dad walked right past me, I thought he was mad but he just got a drink of water.

"Zaria where were you last night?!" He asked me. Vic and i still holding hands.

"She was with me" Vic speaks up.
"What?! Why were you with my daughter?!"

"She was wandering around and I saw her,she was crying, so I told her she could stay with my and my band for tonight"

"You guys didn't do anything weird right?"
"No! Dad!" I said. He looked back down at our hands.

"Why are you guys holding hands?" He asked.
"Uh Vic, you want to explain?"

"Well, uhm, before we got here , I brought her on stage, and uh asked her if she would ya know.. Be my girlfriend, and she uhm, she said yes, so we're together"

My dad narrowed his eyes at us but then he smiled.
"Ok, don't hurt my baby Vic!" He says trying to be mad. I saw Lee behind us. He looked sad. I was going to give him a chance but he just never asked.

~Lee's POV~
I saw Zaria and Vic holding hands when we finished our set. She looked so happy with him. I should've just took the chance and asked her to be mine, and I would've been the one making her happy.

~Oli's POV~
Vic and Zaria were holding hands and then they told me they were together. I was about to say something negative about them, but something in Zaria's eyes looked like she was happy. My baby was actually happy and that's why I brought her to warped tour. So she could be happy. And she is so I approved their relationship.