Chapter 29

~Zaria's POV~

I was barely waking and Sam started crying. I picked him up and went downstairs and into the kitchen to make him a bottle. We went to the living room and I put on Spongebob for him. I decided to text Lilly.

Hey, come over?!- Z

Yes! I'll be there in a bit C:- L

I was sitting on the couch thinking about the voice mail last night. Why couldn't he just tell me himself? I'm dissapointed in him, but sad at the same time.I'll be barely getting him back and now they're taking him away from me again. Will our relationship work out? What am I saying? I think it will......I'm not sure. Lilly kocked on the door but came in herself anyway. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Hey!" She yelled coming to the living room.

"Hi!" I said and got up to hug her but then sat down again. "How's Ruthy?"

"Good! She's with her grandma right now"

"How did it go with Ryan?" I asked and her smile turned into a frown. He better not of hurt her!

"Not so good" She mumbled and I saw tears starting to form.

"When he got back from work..... he was drunk" She was crying now.

"He got an argument and he.. H-he slapped me, he tried to get Ruthy but the dumbass fell so I got her and ran to my car and left" I pulled her in a tight hug while she cried on my shoulder. Sam was paying attention to us, he was just watching TV.

"Lilly I'm also having an.... issue with Andy"

"What is it?"

"I got a message from his manager," I trailed off "After he gets back from Warped tour, he only has eight days home and then it's tour time again" I said and she hugged me . We were both crying. I remember his managers exact words.

Crown the Empire has, uh..... another tour..... eight days after Warped is done. It will only be a month but it's in uhh... Europe. I know what it's like to be away from family. Trust me. I'm sorry, but someone had to tell you sometime.

~Andy's POV~

"What?! Why did you tell her?! I was going to do it!" I yelled. He told Zaria about our next tour.

"You've been kepoing it from her A mont h and a half! Someone needed to tell her sometime!" I went my bunk and punched the wall. I was planning to tell her after Warped tour. I didn't want to tell her over a text or a call. I wanted it to be in person. What if she leaves me because I'm always gone? What would I do without her? I was always afraid she wouldn leave me and I still am. I just don't want her I need her.

~Zaria's POV~

*A Few Weeks Later*

The band is coming back today. Lilly and I were thinking. If Andy and I broke up, what would I do? Me and her decided to apply for a Paul Mitchell school. We're going to study cosmetology. She's going to try to get me a job at Hot Topic so I can pay for all that college stuff. Anyways, the past few weeks were fun. Lilly cut and dyed my hair! Its now in layers and I actually have a fringe! The top layer she dided brown and the bottom layer is blode. She did a really good job. I also dyed and cut her hair. Her hair is above her shoulders and it's jet black with blode tips. And I also got my first and second tattoo! We both got an infinty sight to show that our friendship will last forever. I also got the "And" right next to my hip to show my love for Of Mice & Men. Lilly and I made cupcaked for the band members. Me and Lilly finidhed getting ready and went downstairs to just hang out. She was leaving with me for now. She wasn't getting enough money to pay for her apartment rent. She was staying in our guest room. Maybe I can hook her up with Hayde. Wait Matt likes her. Never mind. We were talking and jumped when we heard someone burst into the door.