She's not afraid

The piercing sound of the alarm clock brought Nitya back from the dead of sleep. She started to wriggle and stretch within her warm and cosy bed. As her body parts were gradually turning on, she realized today was her big day as she needs to visit the special one. She pounced from her bed like a hunting puma. She quickly grabbed her towel and headed towards the bathroom. In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She flew open the tatty old wardrobe doors and chucked on her favourite checked shirt and skinny jeans. She tied her hair into a bubble ponytail and applied a bit of foundation. As she was busy applying mascara on her eyelashes, her phone beeped out of the blue.

'Ah useless people' Nitya blabbered to herself and garbbed her phone which was right beside her. She was shocked to see 72 missed calls, she quickly unlocked her phone. Nitya was astonished because all the calls were made by Anirudh. 'I should better call him now' Nitya mummered to herself as she dialed his number. After a few minutes, Anirudh answered her call. 'Hey Ani. I'm really sorry for not answering your call. I was really tired that I slept off early last night, Just saw the notifications. Sorry Ani' Nitya apologized to him. 'Hey Nits. Nah that's okay. I was thinking about going for a movie with my bandmates. So I taught it will be better if you join us. Are you okay with it Nits?' Anirudh asked her.

'Ani I would really love to but I have to meet an important person now. So we will go another day okay?' Nitya replied him. 'Alright Nits. See ya. Bye' Anirudh declined the call. Nitya could sense that he is upset with her character. She felt so bad for turning him down. 'I am sorry Ani. I have no other choices' Nitya taught to herself. She then grabbed her handbag and headed towards the living room. As usual, there was no one at home except for her and the maids. She quickly made her way to the kitchen and sticked a sticky note on the refrigerator stating that she would be home late so that her mom wont be worried about her.

She then grabbed her car keys and made her way to the car porch. She unlocked her car door and hoped into the driver seat. She slowly reversed her car and drove off from her villa. After a few minutes, she finally reached the venue. She hopped out from her car and headed towards the building. 'The same old green and yellow framed painted windows and the wooden doors. Nothing has changed' Nitya smiled to herself as she push open the wooden door and entered the coffee shop. She was so surprise to find no one in the shop. 'Perfect. Now where is Krishna uncle' Nitya asked herself as she searched for him. 'Nitya?' a muscular voice called out her name. 'Hey Krishna uncle' Nitya gretted him. 'What a pleasant surprise ma. Come have a seat. Where is Anirudh?' Krishna uncle asked Nitya. Nitya remained in silence as she sat on the adirondack chair . 'He's not here uncle. I came alone. Actually uncle can you help me? I'm really in a big trouble now' Nitya begged him.

'Nitya my girl. Of course I will. Now tell me what is bothering you?' he replied as he sat next to her. 'Uncle you know very well about Anirudh. So I taught you're the perfect person to discuss my problem with' Nitya replied in a low tone. 'Nitya consider me as your dad. Now tell me what's the actual problem is'. Nitya was taken back by his words. Now she has the confidence that she will really get a solution for her problem. 'It's about my carrer and my love. I can't choose which one is perfect for me. This all started by that one question by Anirudh's mom, which is 'what are your future plans?' I didn't except that kind of question from his mom. Because my only future is Anirudh. I didn't plan any other jobs than being a good life partner for him. But that question from his mom made me so upset. I started to think about my career then, which is to settle down in my dream land, Paris. And then when Ani called me, we had an argument. He literally accused me for the issue and told me to get a life. I was deeply broken by his words. So I send an email to the company in Paris , requesting back for the job which I refused earlier because of Ani. And I decided to call off the engagement for a moment because I need a break. But Anirudh couldn't understand my dreams and my career, even my sister Diya. No one is paying attention to me. I am really confuse now. Which path should I choose uncle? My carrer or my love ?' Nitya stared at him sadly.

'Oh my Nitya! I taught it was something really serious my child. Look here Nitya, I know Anirudh since he was a teen. He had always shared about his expectations about his dream girl to me. Believe me Nitya, he promised that he would treat his love like his mother. And yeah about his mother and her question, maybe she just asked you purposely because you know her daughter is still in a high position in London eventhough she is married. So maybe she just wanted to know her daughter in law's career too. Nitya, you have to understand her too. Its just a question after all. Nothing is big compared to the love between both of you. I still can see the love you have for him Nitya. You're just confused that's all. Nitya I may not know about your past life, but I know Ani's one. He has gone through a lot since he was kid to reach this position in his life. All he need is a shoulder to rest on, a person to understand him . So Nitya , sometimes it's better to let things go eventhough it is really important to you. Anirudh is the perfect one for you. And about your career , not only in Paris you can prove yourself. Then what about here, Chennai. Chennai is the place where you belong to. You still can prove yourself that you're capable to do anything. Place doesn't matter. Hard work matters the most my girl! So you can still find a jib here or you can even start up your own company . Isn't that sound better Nitya? You can achieve two things at the same time. Your love and your career. Don't ever choose love over your career my dear. Then your life will be nothing except for awards and recognitions. I hope you will unnderstand' Krishna uncle smiled warmly at her.

'Uncle, you're right! I can still find a job here or start my own company here. Ani will definitely agree for this because I will be with him always by his side. Thank you so much uncle. This is the reason why I came here. I love you so much Krishna appa' Nitya hugged him. 'Hahaha my girl! Anything for both of you. Now go get your man! Go Nitya! I'll see you on your engagement and marriage. All the best my girl!' he pecked a soft kiss on her forehead. Nitya smiled at him and grabbed her car keys and headed towards her car. Nitya  geared up her engine and drove smoothly to her house. In a span of time, she reached her villa. She then parked her car carefully and made her way to the living room. 'Nitya where have you been' her mom asked Nitya who was heading towards her bedroom. 'To meet my friend ma. Didn't you see my sticky note?' Nitya asked  innocently. 'You are still behaving like a kid Nitya. And what's with the sticky note. Why don't you just call me?' her mother raised her voice. 'I am sorry amma, I was too lazy to call and inform' Nitya giggled. 'You'll never change' her mother smiled at her and went back to the kitchen.

Nitya smiled to herself and ran to her room. She locked her room door and sat on her bubble chair. She quickly took her phone out and dialed Anirudh's number.

Nitya's P. O. V

I woke up late ,really late today. I taught I will not make it today but thank God there were less traffic today . So I managed to reach the place on time. Yes the only person I wanted to share my problem is with him, Krishna uncle. I definitely knew that he would have a solution to my problem, and yes what I have excepted is absolutely right. He gave me the perefect solution. He advised me to open a company over here and to start my own career. I can totally do this after my marriage. Yes finally I got a solution for my problem. Now the only thing left is confessing my love to him again. I quickly ran to my room and sat on my favourite pink bubble chair which was right beside my bed. I took my phone out and dialed his number. I waited for him to answer my call but the only answer was 'The number you have dialed is unavailable. Please try again later'

What? Unavailable? That's strange. His phone is always on and he will bring his phone wherever he goes too. He told me he'll be going for a movie but it should be finish by now. It's more than 4 hours already. What happened to him? This all seems wrong to me...

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tadaaa ! Hope you like this one. Sorry if it's boring! Do share you taughts about this chapter.

Massive thanks to all of you. My book has reached 1K votes. This really means the world to me. Thank you all. Much love to all of you.💞💋❤