Mudhal Murai

Anirudh quickly exited his studio and headed towards his car. He quickly geared up the engine and drove to his villa in a high speed. 'What if Nitya leaves to Paris? Damn I can't imagine a life without her ! It's all my fault, I shouldn't hurt her feelings' Anirudh blabbered to himself while driving. In a span of time, he reached his villa. He parked his car at the porch and headed towards his living room.

He was surprised to find Nitya and her dad at his living room. 'Anirudh why are you standing there, come and have a seat' Nitya's dad approached him politely. Anirudh faked a smile and silently sat beside his sister, Vaishnavi. 'What have you done Ani?' Vaishnavi slowly wishpered into his ears. 'Dear sister please shut your mouth' Anirudh wishpered back. Vaishnavi stared angrily at him.

'Anirudh, I have no idea on what had happened between you and Nitya today. Nitya is such a precious daughter to us. She is the bundle of joy to our family. I may be strict at sometimes, but I love her more than anything in this world. She is not only a daughter to me, but she's like my mother. I have never say no to her decisions. So I'm sorry Anirudh, I cant help you in this. She wants to move on with her life for a moment. I can't reject my daughter's decisions. Really sorry. Sorry to everyone. We will have this engagement when Nitya returns back to Chennai' Nitya's dad explained clearly about Nitya's decision to Anirudh and his family members.

'Nitya I'm really sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I just want you to explore this world as much as you can and live your life happily with your loved ones. I'm extremely sorry for what I done today. I will always see you as my daughter Nitya' Anirudh's mother apologized to Nitya. 'Amma please don't be sorry for anything. I should apologize for taking decisions without thinking properly. But I'm clear now. I will move on to Paris for some months for my job. And then I will return back to Chennai. Sorry amma but I have no other choices' Nitya replied his mom in a low tone

'Can I have a word with you Nits. I mean Nitya Vasudevan. Just 5 minutes' Anirudh stood up furiously, breaking the silence. Nitya quickly glance at her dad for his approval. 'Go ma' her dad replied her. Nitya faked a smile and stood up from her seat. 'Anirudh this is your last chance. So all the best' Vaishnavi wishpered slowly to him. 'For sure I am not going to leave her. Thanks di' Anirudh wishpered back. 'Ahem this way Ms.Nitya' Anirudh pouted. Nitya rolled her eyes and followed him to his room. 'Why must you bring me to your room?' Nitya asked while crossing her arms. 'Ah vaadi' Anirudh pulled her inside to his room. Nitya was shocked with his sudden reaction.

Anirudh locked his room door and pulled Nitya into his embrace. 'Anirudh, leave me' Nitya pushed him away. Anirudh could sense that Nitya was still angry. 'Babygirl, I am so sorry for what I have done. I seriously can't imagine a life without you. Please Nitya. Don't do this to me. You're literally breaking my heart into pieces' Anirudh begged her. 'Anirudh. I don't know I just don't know what I should do now. Anirudh, you don't know what had happened in my past life. I suffered a lot for being such a dumb girl in school. That's the reason why my dad send me to Malaysia for my upper studies. And my mom, she had never supported me in every decisions I take. Dad and Diya were the only strength for me. My life was a trash before meeting you. But after you entered my life, i started to love my life and myself. And finally after all of this, I'm sorry ani, I have to move on. Just a few months, and then I'm all yours' Nitya replied back while cupping his cheeks.

'Nitya' Anirudh slowly removed her hands from his cheeks and placed it on his chest. 'Can you feel this Nitya? This heartbeat? Can you feel that it's beating for you and only you. Hey Raachasi, now who says you're dumb and useless. To be honest Nitya, I had never meet such a bold girl like you in my life. Baby do you remember how we met? Those words, Dei Red T-shirt, paradesi nayee. Damn, no one in my life espically a girl would scold me in such a rude manner infront of everyone. And that's when i decided that you're the one and you're my only one. Baby this life of mine is nothing without you. Now coming to your problem. Your problem is you want to explore this world. Am i right? Then let's do it together after our marriage. I will leave everything behind for you. Just to hold your precious hand and explore this world as much as we could. Please Nitya, I didn't feel deeply broken as now when Aravind left me. You're my everything ma. You're my amma da' Anirudh sobbed continuously.

Nitya couldn't take it anymore, she hugged him tightly and shower him with sweet kisses all over his face. 'Anirudh you're my everything too. I promise baby ,I won't leave you for any reason but please Anirudh just for few months. I want to explore this world with you. But i need some time for myself. I need a break from everything' Nitya replied in a low tone. Anirudh pushed her away harshly. 'Why are you so stubborn? Fine podi . Go to Paris and do whatever you want to but you wont see me alive after this' Anirudh yelled at her. 'Anirudh! Shut up! I can't imagine a life without you' Nitya yelled back while placing her both hands on her head.

Anirudh was deeply broken to see his girl in such a worst condition. All he wanted is to kiss her and to make her feel his love for her. Anirudh quickly placed his both hands on her waist and pulled her closer. He looked deeply into her eyes. 'I love you my Raachasi' Anirudh replied while planting soft kisses on her forehead. 'And i think this will make you feel better' Anirudh replied with a smirk. Without further objections, he captured her lips and kissed so passionately as he squeezed her waist. Nitya was taken back with his action. She could feel the extreme level of his love .She slowly wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him back. Anirudh was happy that he finally convince her. Anirudh, then broke the kiss and rubbed his nose with Nitya's.

'So how about now. Still wanna leave to Paris?' Anirudh released her from his embrace. Nitya blushed and fix her gaze on the floor. 'I'll think about it Ani' Nitya replied back and headed towards the room door. 'I love you da my red t-shirt paradesi' Nitya pouted at him before returning to the living room. 'Nitya so what's your final decision' Vaishnavi asked in a serious tone. 'Vaish. Don't interfere in their personal problems' Anirudh's mother raised her voice. 'Amma it's okay. I..need sometime to think. I'll let you know my decision in this 2 days time' Nitya replied while pinching Vaishnavi's cheeks.

Everyone was surprised with Nitya's sudden decision. 'But i taught you wanna leave to Paris?' Nitya's dad smirked at her. 'I just need some time that's it' Nitya replied back with a huge grin. 'Then we will have to wait for another 2 days I guess' Anirudh's dad replied. 'Just 48 hours uncle' Nitya giggled at him. 'Fine fine. Anything for you' Anirudh's dad laughed. 'Then i think its time for us to leave. We will meet in another 2 days'Nitya's dad winked at Anirudh's dad. 'Haan yes yes just 48 hours. All right then. See you later' Anirudh's dad winked back.

Nitya smiled at Anirudh and his family before hoping into her car. In a span of time, she reached her villa. Once Nitya returned to her villa, she quickly ran to her living room in search for her sister Diya. 'Diya. Where are you?' she yelled. 'Whats your problem? I'm in dining hall' Diya yelled back. Nitya quickly ran to the dining hall and dragged Diya to her room. 'Nitya have you gone nuts? Why are you behaving like this? Did Anirudh rejected you' Diya asked in a serious tone. 'No diya. We need to talk !' Nitya smirked at her.

To be contunied...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tadaaa! 🎊🎉So here it is my chapter of the day! Hope you guys enjoy reading this one. And do share your taughts about this chapter!

A humble request from me, do check out swaggmits Anirudh fan fiction titled 'Evil Dead'. Do support her with your votes and comments. ❤