Pakkam Vanthu

'Papa I.. I went to visit.. ttt Mal.. ini. I'm sorry papa' Nitya blabber while sobbing. Her dad felt bad for slapping her. He didn't utter a single word and left the living room. 'Vasu wait' Nitya's mom followed him to covince him.'Nitya, are you okay? Yendi ipde panne? You know about papa and his attitude. He doesn't like if we return back late. Then why?' Diya asked her while caressing her back.

'Diya ,please leave me alone' Nitya pushed away Diya's hand and ran to her room. She hugged her poor bear tightly. 'Sorry papa I didn't mean too. I will never repeat this again. Never' Nitya blabber to herself while closing her eyelids. She fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Morning blommed. Nitya was sleeping peacefully while hugging her Pooh bear. Suddenly Nitya sense that someone is caressing her cheek. She forcefully open her eye lids.

She was shocked to find Diya sitting at the corner of her bed. 'Ahh. Diya you almost scared me' Nitya yelled in a sleepy tone. 'Nitya is it paining?' Diya asked while caressing her cheek. 'No Diya' Nitya replied while stretching her arms.

'I'm sorry. I should stop papa from slapping you. Sorry Nits. I'm such a bad sister' Diya cried. 'Diya please don't cry. It's not painful at all. It's my fault okay. I deserve it. Now who say that you're a bad sister. You're the best sister ever Diya. Don't cry please' Nitya consoled her while wiping her tears.

'Nitya I forgot to ask you. Anything wrong with Malini. Is she sick?' Diya asked while playing with Nitya's fingers. 'Uhmm... She... ' Nitya blabber. 'Nitya any problem?' Diya asked while squeezing her fingers. Nitya took a deep breath.
'Well Diya I think it's time for me to tell you everything' Nitya replied in a low tone. Diya looked bluntly at her. Nitya explained since her first meet with Anirudh till Malini's suicide matter. 'That's all Diya' Nitya sighed.

Diya's jaw dropped. 'That's all!!! Omg!!!! You idiot stupid brainless girl!!! Why why you didn't tell me this before. Goshhh I missed a chance meeting Anirudh 😢😢' Diya yelled. 'Haha that's the reason why I didn't tell you before' Nitya pouted at her.

'Podi. Seri, you just told me that Anirudh and Sreyas will be visiting Malini today. Can I follow you too' Diya begged while caressing Nitya hand. Nitya just giggle at her. 'Diya stop behaving like this. It doesn't suits you. Try to understand Diya. I will surely bring you but not today' Nitya smirked at her. 'Fine. Make it soon' Diya pouted at her.

'Apada. Now get out I need to get ready to visit Malini' Nitya yelled while pushing Diya. 'Only Malini huh?' Diya pouted at her. 'Then who are you excepting?' Nitya asked her confusingly. 'What about Anirudh?' Diya teased her. Nitya blushed. 'Shadapp diya. Now get your ass out of my room' Nitya yelled at her. 'Aik Aik. It's a medical miracle. You're blushing' Diya laughed at her. Nitya didn't reply anything, she pushed Diya out from her room.

Nitya's lips curled into a smile when she recall what had happened yesterday. 'Omg!! It's already late!! Suba is going to kill me' Nitya blabber to herself while grabbing her towel. In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She wore a knee length white dress along with cone heels. She plaited her long hair. She just apply face powder and lip gloss. 'All done. I'm coming for you Malini' Nitya blabber to herslef while adjusting her hair.

'Ahem..' Diya smirked at her. Nitya ignored her . 'Are you going to a party or what?' Diya laughed while poniting at Nitya's outfit. 'Diya... I'm going to smash your face' Nitya yelled at her. 'Haha look at your face. You look like a Donald duck when you get angry' Diya laughed while pinching her cheeks.

'Aiyoo semma comedy Diya. Chancey illa. Tuu podi' Nitya yelled at her. 'Chill baby. Just came to inform you that papa and amma went to an important meeting. So be back before 5.00pm. If not... ' Diya dragged.

'I know I know' Nitya pouted at her. 'Wokey. Send my regards to Malini' Diya yelled while exiting her room. Nitya show a thumbs up to her. 'Let's go Nits' she blabber to herself. She rushed to her living room and grabbed her car key. She bid a good bye to her sister and left her Villa.

In a span of time, she reached the hospital. She parked her car in the parking lot and went straight to the ward that Malini admitted. She carefully open the door. She was surprise to find Anirudh, Sreyas, Suba and another random guy talking and laughing with Malini. Nitya's lips curled into a smile when she saw Sreyas holding Malini's hand tightly.

'Ahem' Nitya cleared her voice. 'Nitya Piggy... Come here. I wanna hug you' Malini yelled like a small kid when she saw Nitya. 'Awww anything for you pigs' Nitya ran towards Malini and gave her a bone crushing hug.

'Hey what about me' Suba yelled. 'Ajujuju you're always welcome' Nitya replied while extending her hand. 'Hey what about me? I want huggy huggy too?' Anirudh asked innocently. 'Sorry only girls' Nitya pouted at him.

'Okay enough' Malini yelled. They broke their hug. 'Nitya this is Sreyas, Anirudh and that is Sajith' Malini introduce them. 'Heyya' Nitya smiled warmly at them. 'And I don't think so I need to introduce her to you. Seems everyone knows about her' Malini pouted.

Nitya look bluntly at her. 'I know everything Nits. Anirudh just told me everything. Thank you so much. Without you, I surely will miss Sreyas in my life' Malini replied in slow tone. Nitya careesed her hair. 'Naww that's okay baby girl' Nitya kissed her forehead.

'Ahem. Guys can we leave the love birds alone for a while' Anirudh yelled while pointing at Sreyas and Malini. 'Dei poda' Sreyas blushed. 'Haiyoo please don't give me that reaction da. Please' Sajith teased him. 'Mr. Anirudh and Mr. Sajith along with Ms. Nitya and Ms. Suba, can you leave us alone' Malini yelled at them.

'Fine fine enjoy' Suba teased them while closing the room door. 'Sajith, do you watch Pooh series?' Suba asked while sipping her water. 'Pooh what? ' Sajith asked while laughing. 'I mean Pooh and Piglet. You dont watch it?' Suba asked innocently. 'Sorry Subs I dont' Sajith replied casually.

'Alright then. I was just asking cause I didn't watch yesterday's series. I don't know what had happened to Pooh's birthday party' Suba replied in a low tone. 'Awww why don't we try to watch in YouTube? ' Sajith winked at her. Suba smiled brightly. 'Thank you so much' Suba replied while squeezing his arm.

'Macha we are going to the cafe for a while. So you be here with Nitya okay?' Sajith yelled at him. Anirudh show a thumbs up to him. 'So Nitya?' Anirudh glared at her. 'Gucci look at there' Nitya yelled while squeezing his left arm. 'Where Nitya?' Anirudh asked confusingly. Nitya moved closer to him and pointed at a small baby. 'The baby girl is trying to walk. Isn't she so cute?' Nitya asked while squeezing his arm more tightly.

'Yeah she's cute' Anirudh replied while flipping his hair. 'Gucci she is freaking cute. I want to eat her' Nitya yelled like a kid. Anirudh laughed at her. 'Okay now you're behaving like a baby' Anirudh smirked at her.

'Gucci too boring here. Why don't we go to the cafe ?' Nitya asked while holding his arm. 'Sure why not?' Anirudh winked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola everyone. Hope you guys like this chapter. Dont forget to vote and comment. Happy reading everyone!!

Guys do check out one of my friend Anirudh_anirudhian book titled Love Blooms Here. It's an anirudh fanfiction. Please do support her with your votes and comments.

Love,
Kathy@sweetiepie