Mei Nigara ❤

'Sure why not?' Anirudh winked at her. Nitya blushed. They both headed towards the cafe. They sat at the corner table. 'What would you like to have mam? one of the waiter approach her politely. 'Two coffee' Nitya replied. '5 minutes mam' the waiter went.

'Ahem' Nitya cleared her voice. 'What Nits?' Anirudh asked her. 'Seems like Mr and Mrs S are having fun' Nitya giggle. 'Mr and Mrs S?' Anirudh asked her confusingly. 'Yeah. Sajith and Subashree. Look at there. Awww how cute they are together' Nitya pointed at the front table.

Anirudh turned to look at them. His lips curled into smile seeing Suba lying her head on Sajith's shoulder while sipping her coffee. 'Yea cute' Anirudh smirked. 'Mam, your coffee' the waiter placed the cups on the table.

'Ahemm. So tell me about your girlfriend' Nitya asked while stirring her coffee. Anirudh almost choked up his drink. Nitya giggle at him. 'My girlfriend?' Anirudh asked. 'No the security's girlfriend. Yours la 😒.Tell me now. I want to know about her' Nitya raised her voice.

'Words can't describe her. Sorry' Anirudh smriked. 'Sing a song then' Nitya smiled. 'Song? ' Anirudh raised his eyebrow. 'Ya you're a music director. Come on sing a song about your girl since words can't describe her' Nitya replied while crossing her arms. He smiled at her. 'Fine ' Anirudh sighed.

Here it goes..

Azahogo azhagu aval kannazhagu
Avalpol illai oru paerazhagu
Azahoga azhagu aval paechazhagu
Arugil aerikkum aval moochazhagu
Thathi nadakkum aval nadai azhagu
Pathi aeriyum aval udai azhagu
Aiyaiyo Chikena Nadakum
Aiyaiyo Oviyam Avalo
Aiyaiyo sakarai thadavi
Aiyaiyo senjathu udala
Azhago Azhagu...

Nitya was mesmerized with his voice. 'So how was my song?' Anirudh asked while adjusting his glasses. 'Do you have her picture?' Nitya asked. 'Why?' Anirudh smirked.

'I want to see her. Please' Nitya begged. 'Well she exactly looks like you' Anirudh smirked. 'Me?' Nitya asked confusingly. Anirudh nodded at her.

'Seems like I have a twin sister' Nitya mumble to herself. Anirudh chuckle at her. Nitya just stare at him. 'So how about you?' Anirudh asked her.

Nitya raised her eyebrow. 'I mean have you been in any relationship' Anirudh asked while flipping his hair. 'Well... yes' Nitya replied while biting her lower lip.

Anirudh's eyes widened. 'Oh. Hmm. Who is that?' Anirudh asked in a low tone. 'Hahaha awwww Gucci look at your face. It's priceless. Hahaha' Nitya laughed. 'Ayee chi. You almost gave me a heart attack' Anirudh mumbled to himself.

'Aik what mumbling?' Nitya winked at him. 'Ahh nothing' Anirudh smiled innocently. 'So you're single' Anirudh asked again. 'Yes Gucci. Who will love a girl like me' Nitya replied sadly.

'Ithellam romba over ma (this is all too much)' Anirudh pouted. Nitya laughed at him. 'Gucci its getting late. I will leave now. See you later' Nitya replied while adjusting her hair. 'Later means when?' Anirudh smirked.

Nitya glare at him. 'Ahem maybe tomorrow' Nitya pouted. 'At my studio' Anirudh smiled. 'Studio? Why not other places?' Nitya asked him. 'No I have a surprise for you' Anirudh giggle. 'Surprise?' Nitya'e eyes widened. Anirudh nodded at her.

'I can't wait Gucci. Are you going to introduce your girlfriend to me?' Nitya asked while clapping her hands. 'Suspens' Anirudh smiled. 'Okay then see you tomorrow at 11.00am' Nitya got up from her seat and bid a good bye to him.

'Ahem Suba, inform Malini that I am going back now. I will surely come tomorrow' Nitya informed Suba. While Suba just nodded at her and continue watching videos with Sajith. Nitya didn't want to disturb them. So she headed towards the car park.

In a span of time, she reached her Villa. 'So madam. How's your day with Anirudh' Diya asked when Nitya entered the living room. 'Diyaa!!!!' Nitya yelled. 'Hahaha sorry Nits' Diya begged her. Nitya pouted at her.

'Diya I am going to take a short nap' Nitya replied while stretching her arms. 'Whatever' Diya replied while chatting with her friends. Nitya went to her room. She changed to her favourite angry birds T-shirt and pyjamas.

'Finally' Nitya mumble to herself. She slowly closed her eyelids. She hugged her Pooh bear tightly and fell into a deep sleep.

'Nitya. Open the door' Diya knocked her room door continuously. Nitya woke up slowly and walked towards her room door. She opened her room door. 'Diya would you let me to sleep at least for 30 minutes please' Nitya begged.

'Nitya papa wants you to come to the living room now' Diya yelled. Nitya's eyes widened. 'Is he angry with me?' Nitya asked in a low tone. 'I don't know Nits. Now come with me' Diya yelled while grabbing Nitya's arm.

'Nitya good evening ma' her father greeted her once he saw her coming. Nitya was surprised. 'Good evening papa' Nitya gretted back. 'I'm sorry ma. I was in a bad mood yesterday. I didn't give you a chance to talk. I'm so sorry' her dad apologize to her.

Nitya held his both hands. 'Papa it's my mistake. Please dont apologize to me. I want my papa to always smile' Nitya giggle while pinching his cheeks. Her dad hugged Nitya tightly.

'Papa. I am also your daughter. Where's my hug?' Diya smirked. 'Diya my princess come here' Her dad replied while pulling her forward. 'Then how about me' Nitya's mom smirk. They broke their hug. 'Heyya too much of disturbance' Nitya laughed. 'Hey I love you my queen' her dad pulled her into his embrace. Nitya and Diya laughed at them.

'Both of you. Stop okay. This is not your bedroom' Nitya yelled while laughing. 'I'm hugging my wife. It's my wish' her dad replied while laughing. Nitya hugged her parents tightly. 'I love you papa and amma' Nitya whispered. 'We love you too princess' they replied together. Diya smiled seeing them hugging each other. She could understand how Nitya missed her parents. 'Alright dinner time' her mom yelled.

'Amma please I'm so hungry. So please amma let appa to cook ma' Diya begged her mom while laughing. 'Yaya let papa to cook' Nitya laughed at her mom. 'Haha yaya too funny' her mom yelled. 'Since my both princess wants me to cook. I will do it' her dad stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

'Yayyy' Nitya and Diya yelled. Nitya's mom smirked at them. In a span of time, her dad prepared dinner for all of them. 'Wow papa. You're a master chef ' Diya complimented her dad. 'Ya appa. So delicious' Nitya smiled.

'Ahem' her mom cleared her voice. 'Well all praise to your mom for teaching me' her dad replied while winking at his wife.
Nitya and Diya giggled at their dad. 'Enough Vasu' her mom blushed. ' Wow after so many years you're blushing. Well you still look beautiful' her dad smirked. 'Papa and Amma can you continue your romance at your room' Nitya pouted.

Her mom and dad blushed. 'Parada. Awww look at both of you blushing at the same time. Perfect couples' Diya giggled. All of them laughed at Diya's compliment.

After dinner,

'Good night papa' Nitya kissed her dad's cheek and rushed to her room. 'Good night Nitya' her dad yelled. Once she reached her room, she closed her room door. She hugged her pooh bear and slowly closed her eyelids. She fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorryyyy x100000000 for updating late. Was busy with my assignments. Hope you guys understand. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comments. Love you all. Muaxx 😘😘😘💋