Avalukena❤

‘This gonna be the best day in my life' Nitya blabbered to herself. While Anirudh geared up his engine. Anirudh drove smoothly while Nitya was admiring him. They took almost an hour to reach the place. 'Hey I know this place. I had been here several times. Is it Alwarpet?' Nitya asked Anirudh while glancing at the houses and buildings. 'Yeap baby. Youre right' Anirudh smirked at her. Nitya giggled at him.

After reaching the sepicifc venue, Anirudh smoothly parked his car and held Nitya out. Nitya glanced at the huge villa infront of her. It was a huge one with classical designed doors and gates. 'Anirudh. Who's house is this?' Nitya asked him while placing her both hands on her hips. 'Ah ..my friend's house. Just come in Nits. You're gonna love this one' Anirudh laughed  at her. Nitya just stared at him. They both went in. Nitya was surprised with the deigns and the structures. She really love the classical designs more. 'Shuu Nitya keep quiet okay' Anirudh warned her while twisting the door knob. Nitya nodded smilingly at him.

They stepped in. It was pitch black. Nitya was so scared. 'Anirudh' Nitya voiced out. He didn't respond. 'Stop with your tricks will you?' Nitya yelled loudly. Anirudh didn't respond. Nitya could sense that he was not beside her. Billions of taughts were running on her mind.  A light turned on out of blue. Followed by two lights more yet it wasn't enough for her to indentify the place. Nitya startled as she saw shawdows coming closer to her. All she wanted is to hug Anirudh and leave this creppy place. She stepped backwards and that's when a huge group of people shouted "SURPRISEEEEE'.

All the lights were turned on. It was none other than her family members and friends.  The whole Villa was decorated with balloons, and a huge banner saying ‘Welcome Nitya’. Nitya's eyes widned away. Just then she realize it was Anirudh's house. She cupped her mouth with her both palms.

'Appa Amma..I..' Nitya blabbered a lot after seeing her parents. She had no idea on how to convince  them. While her parents just smiled at her. Nitya's dad , Vasudevan Menon came forward. 'Nitya my girl. I am not going to scold you. Don't worry ma.  As for me and amma, we wont judge your decision. And we know clearly that you will have a valid reason for the decisions you take. Now you have took the right decision in your life too. You have chosen the best man as your life partner.  You're a little princess to us. Am I right ? Vasudevan Menon smiled at his wife. Her mom nodded smilingly at him. 'Nitya whatever your dad said is true. Nitya since the day you and Diya entered my life, my life became more beautiful than ever. I always seen you and Diya as my angels. I know very well about my daughter. She wont take any decisions simply. And Anirudh is the perfect choice for you. He is such a humble man just like your father' Nitya's mom smiled widely at Nitya.

Nitya couldn't control her tears. She hugged her parents tightly  and cried louldly. 'I am so blessed to have both of you in my life. l love you amma and appa' Nitya sobbed. 'Nitya don't cry da. It's time for you to be happy. May God bless you' Nitya's parents said choursly. Nitya broke the hug and smiled widely at her parents. 'Ahem ..' a feminine voice coughed behind her . Nitya turned to look at her. It was  none other than her sister Diya. 'Diya?' Nitya raised her eyebrows . She taught Diya had been to college. 'Nitya piggy' Suba and Malini came forward and hugged her tightly. 'OMG! Guys! All of you are here. Who's paln is this and where is Anirudh?' Nitya yelled. Diya laughed at her sister. 'Nits chill baby. I'll tell everything. Now please take a seat will you?' Diya smirked at her. Nitya glared at her sister and sat comfortably on the sofa provided there.

'This is all Anirudh's plan. He came to papa's office today morning  and politely he told everything that happened between you and him. At first papa didn't agree. But he patiently explain how much he loved you. Papa was impressed with him. So he accepted  Anirudh . Anirudh taught to give a surprise to you. So he immediately  called me to help him out in this plan when you were asleep. And I agreed . I know I can't do this alone so, I called Suba and Malini to help me out. Since Malini is going to discharge today, Suba join hands with me too. Together we came here and help out with the decorations with Sajith , Sreyas and Malini. Then papa and amma also join us. We were waiting for your arrival. And finally you came' Diya laughed.

Nitya was totally shocked. She couldn't believe this was all his plan. 'Where's Anirudh?' Nitya asked in  high tone. She was about to cry seeing all this preparations done by her man. Just then a pair of hands closed her eyes from behind. 'Anirudh' Nitya yelled while pulling the hands forward. 'Hahaha I'm not Anirudh. I'm Vaishnavi Ravichander. His only sister. Awww seems like you love my brother so much' Vaishnavi chuckled at her. Nitya smiled shyly at her.

'Hi Vaishnavi. I am Nitya' Nitya introduced herself politely. 'Aww I know everything about you already. Anirudh had choosen a perfect girl for our family. Am I right amma and appa?' she asked glancing at an eldery aged couple who were standing behind her. Nitya knew it must be Anirudh's parents. She quickly bent down to get their blessings. 'My blessings are always wih you da' his mom sweetly replied her. Nitya then stood up and smiled at his parents.

They were just sweet as her parents. 'Vaish you're right. He had chosen a perfect girl for our family' his dad replied with a huge grin on his face. Nitya wanted to meet Anirudh so badly. Diya and Vaishnavi  noticed that Nitya was searching for something. 'Searching for my brother?'  Vaishnavi giggled at her. Nitya blushed . 'He's behind you Nitya' Diya and Vaishnavi high-fived each other. Nitya was shocked. She slowly turned behind to find Anirudh smiling at her. Nitya couldn't control anymore. She hugged him tightly and showered him with sweet kisses all over his face. Anirudh  blushed at Nitya's sudden reaction. While all of them laughed at Nitya. 'Someone miss me so much I guess' Anirudh held Nitya more closer to him.

Nitya's eyes met his.  Nitya was about to kiss him but Vaishnavi interrupted them. 'Ahem you guys can kiss later privately at room okay?' Vaishnavi wisherpred slowly into Nitya's ears. Just then Nitya realize everyone was there. She quickly parted back from him and smiled shyly. 'Vasu since everything is finalizied why we can't we have the engangement next week?' Anirudh's dad approached Nitya's dad politely. 'I'm also thinking about that Ravi. We should make it as soon as possible' Nitya's dad replied smilingly.

'But what about Diya?' Nitya question her dad. Her dad remained in silence. As in her point of view, the elders should get married first. 'Nits. Don't worry about me. You settle in your life first. I need to succeed in my career first. I'll think about marriage later okay. You should marry first Nits. Don't you worry about me' Diya replied casually breaking the slience. Everyone was pleased with Diya's decision. Nitya smiled at her sister. She felt so lucky to have such a loving sister in her life.

'So everyone agree! Engangement will be held next week. Anirudh is going to tie knot soon!' Vaishnavi yelled like a kid. Anirudh face palmed himself. Nitya laughed at Anirudh's reaction. 'Vaishu behave like an elder sister' Anirudh's mom glared at her daughter. 'Fine fine' Vaishnavi pouted. Nitya liked Vaishnavi's character. She's too friendly. Nitya was pleased with her second family. She cant ask for more. 'Haha its ok Lakshmi. She is just excited. Yes Vaishnavi. Engangement will be held next week Saturday since its auspicious day' Nitya's mom said. 'Perfect so well, we will just held it simple in Saraswathi Hall' Lakshmi, Anirudh's mom suggested her idea politely.

Everyone was happy with the decision taken.  Especially Nitya and Anirudh. 'Machan congrats da' Sreyas and Sajith punched Anirudh's tummy playfully. Anirudh laughed at them and mouthed a thank you. Nitya just smiled at him. 'Alright Ravi. Tomorrow we have a lot of works to be done. I'll meet you at your office around 10.00a.m to discuss further about the catering. We will leave now' Nitya's dad smiled at Anirudh's dad. Anirudh dad shows a thumbs up.

'Bye Nitya! I am gonna miss you for sure' Vaishnavi hugged Nitya. 'Gonna miss you too anni' Nitya replied. 'Nitya don't be so formal . Just call me Vaish okay?' Nitya just smiled at her . Nitya then bent down to get his parents blessings before she leave. His parents was much pleased with her. Before leaving with her parents, Nitya turn towards Anirudh and gave him a sweet flying kiss. Anirudh smiled shyly at her.

Nitya went back to her home full with happiness. She quickly ran to her room once she reached her villa. She took her phone out and dialed Anirudh's number . She badly wanted to thank him for all this surprises. She waited for him to pick up the call.

To be continue...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter sucks. 😂Sorry lack of ideas. Next update will be tomorrow. Do drop down your taughts about this chapter. 🍁🍁🍁

Love,
Kathy.