Where do broken hearts go?

'No Diya. We need to talk' Nitya smirked. 'Talk? With me? What is it Nitya?’ Diya asked her in a serious tone. Nitya slowly held Diya's hand and looked deep into her eyes.

‘Diya, do you think I'm the right one for Ani?’ Nitya asked while clutching Diya's hand tightly. Diya's eyes widened away. ‘Nits? What happened to you? Of course my baby, you're perfect for him' Diya replied while caressing Nitya's cheek.

Nitya faked a smile and slowly released Diya's hand. ‘I don't think so Diya' Nitya replied in a low tone. ‘Nitya, what's bothering you? Spit it out now!’ Diya yelled at her.

Nitya took a deep breath. ‘Diya, ever since I was a little girl, my classmates used to address me as dumb, stupid and useless. At that time, I didn't take it seriously. I taught they were just jealous of me. But now I realize that they were right. I am dumb. I am stupid. I am useless. I can't take any decision properly. And the worst part is I don't even have self confidence. Anirudh tried his best to convince me. But I can't Diya. I can't. Enough is enough. I don't want to spoil his life too. If a fool like me enter as wife in his life, God I can't imagine that. He would be disappointed with my character later. Wouldn't he? I just don't want him to get hurt anymore' Nitya sobbed.

‘Finish Nitya? Can I speak now?' Diya replied with a smirk. ‘Diya, I'm serious about this' Nitya yelled at her. ‘Serious about what Nitya. You're spoiling your own future. Nitya, just remember one thing, those people who called you dumb, stupid and useless actually they are brainless. Why are you listening to them? They are not going to be with you forever Nits. Stop bombing yourself with these kind of questions. You're perfect di. You're the bundle of joy to our family. And Anirudh, damn you guys are made for each other. I promise to you Nitya, you would not hurt him in anytime. Baby, I had also been in a relationship with my friend, Vikranth. I was in a deep relationship with him for the past two years. And...he....he left me Nitya and went with God. Yes he died in an accident this year, January. That's the reason why I was keep on rejecting marriage proposal because he is still with me. Living inside me. I can feel that Nits. And I won't marry any one because no one can love me like he loved him. Nits, I know the pain of true love. I had gone through a lot in my life . You love him just a lot. I can see it in your eyes. Go girl! Go get your man! Don't think about these people who criticize you. You have to move on Nitya. And that is life all about. I hope you understand. You look so stressed, take your own time and think. You will definitely feel better' Diya pecked a kiss on Nitya's forehead and headed towards the living room.

Nitya's P. O. V

I was so strong with my decision. But his words and his emotions really made me down. I couldn't even think about going to Paris again. That's the reason why I hate myself. I have no self confidence at all. And he just couldn't understand my situation. All he want is me to be with him always. But he doesn't even care about my career, my dream. I can't live like a slave for him. I need a job in my hand. I need self respect. I don't want to live as Mrs. Anirudh Ravichander forever. I want to live as Nitya Vasudevan first. I need to gain a name in this society like my dad and my sister. I was thinking about all this and the right person is to discuss all these problems is my sister, Diya. I quickly pulled her into my room and poured out all my feelings. But no  it was a total waste. I didn't get the answer. She's also giving me the same old advice. I am so done with all these advice. But I didn't knew that she was in a relationship with Vikranth anna. When she told me all these, I just want to hug her tightly. But I don't want to. I don't want her to feel bad. So now I know the reason why she was keep on rejecting marriage proposal. And I don't know what true love means. As I know so far true love means , is accepting each other's mistake and treat each other equally. I don't think so we really love each other. I just don't know! I need someone to tell me the correct decision. Who should I go to? Suba? Malini? My dad? Or my mom? NO!  They will try to divert me. I want a trustworthy person to share my problem with. Who will guide me? Yes I got it! Even though I only met him once but he is the only person who knows about Anirudh more! Yes he will give me the perfect solution to my problem. I only have two days time. I need to take a decision. Tomorrow, definitely I am gonna meet him and seek his help. Hope he will help me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorryyyyyy x100000000 for not updating frequently. I was really busy with Christmas preparation. And finally I am done with all of my works, so now I have time. I will try to update as soon as possible.

I will try to read all of your updates as soon as possible. Don't be angry on me. 😢I was really busy for this past few days.

A happy news to me 🙌My book is gonna end soon. Few chapters more, and my book will come to an end.

So in short thank you everyone. Love you all so much.

Do share your taughts about this chapter!! 😙😙