Aanalum Indha Mayakkam

Morning bloomed. Nitya was sleeping peacefully after a long time. Suddenly, Anirudh's song was played somewhere slowly disturbing Nitya from her beauty sleep. In her mind, she was literally cursing the song. Slowly she open her eyelids and sense that the sound is from Diya's room.

‘Diya! Useless girl!’ Nitya muttered to herself. After a few minutes of struggling, she manage to get up from her bed. She hurriedly went to Diya's room which is next to her's.

She found that Diya was sleeping peacefully while hugging her teddy bear. ‘Adapavi! You spoiled my sleep! And you're sleeping here peaceful?!?! ’ Nitya blabber to herself.

She walked across the room on tiptoe so as not to wake up her sister. She slowly kneeled down and turn off the radio which was playing Oh Penne Penne song.

Diya could sense that someone is turning off the radio. She open her eyelids and was shocked to see Nitya at her room.

‘Aye! Chi! Why did you turn off the radio Nits ?’ Diya yelled. ‘You!  I told you many times to not play his songs? Then how dare you?’ Nitya smirked at her.

‘Sorry Nits! My day will be energetic if I only listen to his songs early in the morning. You know his voice is so magical which can make any girl fall for him’ Diya replied while hugging her Teddy.

Nitya just looked at her confusingly. Diya could sense that she was upset. ‘Sorry Nits, Please don't be sad! Next time, I will just plug in my headphones okay!! Nitya just nodded and left her room.

Nitya P.O.V
Why Diya? Sorry not Diya! Why all the girls are so crazy over him? It was funny to hear when Diya said that his voice is magical. I don't think so! But should I try listening to one of them? Okayh! Lets try for once!

Once she reached her room, she closed her door. She took out her phone and earphone from her handbag and started to search ‘Anirudh songs’ in YouTube. She was shocked to see many views for each songs. She taught that after ‘Why this kolaveri di’ people will just hate him, but she was wrong. She was scrolling down until she found a perfect one. It was ‘Neeyum Naanum’ from NRD.

‘OK Nits, let's try’ she said to herself. She plugged in her earphones and clicked the video song. She was amazed by his music. Her mind totally went blank when Anirudh started to sing. She felt that she had done a big mistake by thinking bad about him.

‘Maybe he is not so bad at composing or singing. He's really a rock star’ Nitya said to herself. Soon she started to listen to the rest of his songs in YouTube. Her lips curled a smile when she watch ‘Chennai City Gangsta’ video song. ‘No wonder all girls are crazy over him. Yea he's cute!’ Nitya said to herself.

After freshing up herself, she went to dining hall and noticed Diya was having her breakfast. ‘Ahem..Ahem’ Nitya cleared her voice. Diya just glared at her. ‘Akka... ’ Nitya asked. ‘Nitya is this you?? OMG for the first time you are giving respect. Sollu ma ’ Diya teased her. Nitya laughed at her sister. ‘Akka when is  Anirudh’s  concert?’

‘Aik Aik! Why?’ Diya smirked at her. Nitya blushed. Diya was suprised with Nitya. ‘Its a medical miracle..you're blushing. Haha anyways concert is on next Saturday Nits’ Diya replied casually. Nitya just nodded and smiled shyly. ‘ Owh seems someone likes Anirudh ha?’ Diya teased her.

‘Enough Diya’ Nitya replied shyly and sip her orange juice. While Diya continue sipping her cranberry juice.

To be continue..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry If this chapter was boring. But I promise next one will be interesting. Happy Reading!!!  Drop down you taughts about this chapter.
Special thanks to ShruthiNarayanan27 for helping me out.

Love,
Kathy@swettiepie