How Can I Trust You?

Nitya moved closer to him. Anirudh closed his eyes. Suddenly, Nitya's phone rang. 'Shit' Nitya mumbled and let go his collar. It was from Suba. Nitya attended the call. 'Nityaaaaa where are you piggy?? Malini is perfectly alright' Suba yelled. Nitya's lips curled into a smile. Her eyes filled with tears. 'Thank God suba. Didn't I tell you she will be alright. She won't leave us ma'Nitya replied while sobbing.

'You're right ma. Where are you now?' Suba asked her. 'Uhmm.. Well sorry Suba. I'm at my home now' Nitya lied to her. Anirudh looked bluntly at her. 'Owh ya I totally forgot. Uncle will scold you if you return back home late. Alright then. Visit her tomorrow. Okay? Bye baby' Suba replied happily while cutting the call.

'Why did you lied?' Anirudh smirked at her. Nitya didn't reply him. She pushed him harshly against the wall. She placed her both hands on his chest. Anirudh smiled at her. 'What are you up to? ' Anirudh asked her while placing his hands on her waist.

'Kai edrua Poriki' Nitya yelled at him. 'Yennathu Poriki vah' Anirudh was shocked with her. He removed his hands. 'Good boy' Nitya replied while moving closer to him. 'Ippo ne than poriki maari behave panru' Anirudh smirked at her.

Nitya didnt bother . She grabbed his collar again. 'How dare you ruined my friend's life?' Nitya yelled at him while tightening her grip oh his collar. 'You mean Malini?' Anirudh replied while removing her hands from his colllar.

'So you don't regret?' Nitya asked him while removing her hands from his. Anirudh smirked at her. He pulled her into his embrace. 'Leave me' Nitya yelled while beating his chest. Anirudh pushed her against the wall. He moved closer to her.

'Are you taking revenge? ' Nitya asked annoyingly. He smiled at her. 'I wanted to make something clear' Anirudh raised his voice.Nitya looked at him angrily. He took a deep breath. 'How can you think I would molest a girl like Malini. Moreover she is my friend's girlfriend. I didn't mean to touch her. It was an accident. I was drunk. Too much' Anirudh replied in a low tone. He moved back from her.

'I was drunk. Too much . I didn't knew Malini was in my studio. I lost control and fell on top of her.. I didnt mean too' Anirudh replied emotionally. 'How can I trust you?' Nitya smirked at him while crossing her arms. 'Because I love someone else. Only her I wanna be with. Not with anyone else. Only with her I wanna spend my time with. Only her I wanna touch. Not.. MALINI' Anirudh yelled while breaking his mug. His hand was bleeding.

Nitya was shocked seeing his injured hand. She rushed to him and grab his hand. 'Guciii are you mad. Why did you do this' Nitya cried. 'Cause you don't want to trust me' Anirudh replied in a low tone. 'Shadapp' Nitya yelled at him. She tore off a small piece from her skirt and wrap it around his hand. 'There you go. Don't repeat this' She yelled at him. Anirudh just smiled at her.

'You trust me now?' Anirudh begged her. 'Then why did you lied that Sreyas is not here?' Nitya asked him. 'I'm not lying. He is really in Dubai. He just left today morning' Anirudh replied her. Nitya was totally confuse. Anirudh sense that she was confuse.

'Alright let me explain to you from first. To be honest Sreyas just pranked her. He just wanted to play with her. Cause Malini's birthday is just around the corner. So he just wanted to surprise her. That's why he left Dubai to prepare her birthday celebration. I told to Sreyas to not bring Malini to my studio. But he totally forgot about it. I often drink and to be frank, party animal suits me. I am not a womanizer. It's just an accident' Anirudh broke down.

'Aiyooo murugaaaa. Who should I trust. You or Suwetha or Suba' Nitya yelled. 'Look trust me. Okay. I informed Sreyas about Malini. He is returning back today night. Tomorrow I and Sreyas will visit her. And confess to her everything. Then you will know' Anirudh replied sternly.

Nitya could sense that he was angry. 'Fine. I trust you' Nitya replied smoothly. Anirudh smiled brightly at her. 'See you tomorrow Anirudh' Nitya got up from her chair. 'Why so soon?' Anirudh pulled her hair. 'Ouch' Nitya yelled.

'I need to go home. Papa will be waiting' Nitya yelled like a small kid. 'Just now behave like a poriki and now yelling like a kid' Anirudh replied while pinching her cheeks. Nitya blushed. 'Mr. Anirudh you're already committed' Nitya smirked at him.

'Well she wont mind' Anirudh replied while moving closer to her. 'Oi.. Poda' Nitya pushed him. 'Good I like this respect' Anirudh laughed at her. 'You look hot ' Anirudh compliment while pointing at her skirt. Nitya bend down and looked at her skirt. It was half tear . Her legs are barely exposed. 'Dirty minded' Nitya cursed him. Anirudh laughed cutely at her.

'Bye ' Nitya waved at him. 'It's raining. Why don't you go back a bit late?' Anirudh asked her innocently. Nitya's eyes widened. 'You mean here with you. Alone?' Nitya asked him. 'Why not?' Anirudh replied casually. 'No thanks' Nitya replied annoyingly. 'You're afraid of me?' Aniridh smirked at her. Nitya nodded her head up and down. Anirudh laughed at her.

'Oh come on you're my girlfriend' Anirudh pouted at her. 'What?' Nitya asked shockingly. 'I mean you're my girl+ friend' Anirudh replied her. 'This is how you behave to your girl+friend.' Nitya smirked at him. 'Well not all of them. Beautiful girls like you' Anirudh winked at her. Nitya blushed.

'Well sorry I am not like that. Bye bye see you tomorrow at hospital. Remember bring Sreyas tomorrow okay? Nitya reminded him. Anirudh shows a thumbs up. 'Bye Gucci' Nitya laughed cutely at him and left the studio.

Anirudh P.O.V
Bye bye Raachasi. Gosh cutest girl ever. Thank God she trust me. Sorry Malini. I didn't mean to. Really sorry. I will bring your Sreyas back to you.

In a span of time, Nitya reached her Villa. She parked her car and rushed to the living room. She found her dad, mom and Diya sitting on the sofa. She could snese all of them are worried about her. She slowly went near her dad and tapped his shoulder.
When he saw Nitya he got up from his seat so do the others. 'Papa I.. ' before Nitya could explain to him. He slapped her harshly . Nitya lose control and fell. Her eyes filled with tears. 'Where have you been? ' her dad shouted. 'Papa I..

To be continue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kinda messed up with the last chapter I think. Haha so hope you guys like this one. Happy reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Kathy@sweetiepie