I'm so cool

As beautiful sunshine rays touched Nitya's face , her body rolled on. She stretched out her arms, stifling a yawn. She slowly open her eyelids and glance at her watch. '9.00 a.m. Wow is it me who wake up so early today?' Nitya questioned herself.

Just then she remember that she must be at Anirudh's studio sharp on 11.00 a.m. 'Oh no Gucci. Nah it's okay. We have two hours more to get ready' Nitya blabber to herself while grabbing her towel.

In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She wore a sleeveless green top with a long wavy skirt along with stilettos. She applied a bit of foundation and lip gloss to enhance her facial features. Lastly she tied her hair into a perfect ponytail.

She glance at her watch. '10.00a.m. Another one hour. What should I do now?' Nitya was thinking while caressing her ponytail. 'Ahha let's visit Malini' Nitya clapped her hands. She grabbed her sling bag and car keys.

She headed towards the dining hall. Diya was happily sipping her orange juice while chatting. 'Good morning Diya' Nitya gretted her while grabbing her toast bread. 'Hey Nits. Good morning. Seems like you're up to something' Diya asked while keeping her phone aside.

'Yeah Diya to meet Malini' Nitya replied while munching her toast. 'Oh I see. Please send my regards to her. I will surely come tomorrow to visit the little one' Diya smiled . 'Take your time Diya. I know you're busy with your work' Nitya replied while caressing her hair.

'I'll leave now' Nitya bid a good bye to her sister. 'Alright' Diya smiled. Nitya drove to Wisma Hospital. Few minutes later, she reached the hospital. She parked her car in the parking lot and headed towards Malini's ward.

She slowly open the door. Malini was sleeping peacefully while placing her hands close to her chest. Meanwhile Suba was reading a book. Nitya smiled at both of them . 'Hey Nitya' Suba gretted once she saw her entering the room. 'Shuu' Nitya place her index finger on her lips. 'Let her to sleep' Nitya whisper. Suba nodded while smiling.

'So how was your date with Sajith yesterday' Nitya whisper into Suba's ear. Suba blushed while closing her eyes. 'No no.. It was not a date..' Suba replied cutely. 'Come on. Tell me the truth' Nitya smirked. 'He's such a good and humble guy' Suba replied while bitting her lips. 'Alright. I don't want to force you. I know you're good at making decisions' Nitya pouted.

Suba just smiled at her. Nitya glance at her watch. 'Shit 10.50a.m.' Nitya mumbled to herself. 'Suba, i have an appointment on 11.00a.m.' Nitya said in a low tone. 'Nah you go first Nitya. Malini just slept after taking her medicines. It will take quite a long time for her to wake up. That's not a problem. Just drop in by evening' Suba replied casually.

'Are you sure?' Nitya asked again. Suba nodded while smiling. 'Alright then, bye' Nitya bid a good bye to Suba. Suba just waved at her. Nitya rushed to her car. She quickly drove to Anirudh's studio.

'Phew right on time' Nitya blabber to herself while glancing at her watch. Nitya knocked Anirudh's studio door. After a few minutes, Anirudh open his door. Anirudh smiled at Nitya. 'Hey come in Nits' Anirudh gretted her. 'Hey Ani' Nitya gretted back.

'So where is your girlfriend' Nitya questioned him . Anirudh giggle at her. 'Nits did I tell you that I'm going to introduce my girlfriend' Anirudh smirked. 'Then why did you called me here. I taught that was your surprise ' Nitya pouted.

Anirudh smirked at her. ' Follow me . The surprise is over there. Waiting for you' Anirudh pouted while pointing at a small room at the corner of the studio. 'Room?' Nitya raised her eyebrow. Anirudh nodded. 'Alright. Let's go' Nitya sighed.

She followed Anirudh to the small room. Anirudh slowly opened the room door. 'Come in' Anirudh pulled Nitya into the room. Nitya just stare at the room. It was a normal one with some of his old picture frames, a huge king size bed and an old cupboard. 'Ani. Is this your surprise' Nitya asked a bit disappointed. Anirudh smiled at her.

He moved closer to her. 'You want to see my girlfriend. Don't you?' Anirudh smirked. Nitya nodded. 'Well she's here now' Anirudh replied in a husky tone. Nitya's eyes widened. 'Where is she? Nitya asked happily.

'Turn around' Anirudh smirked. Nitya quickly turned around. She was shocked cause there was no one except the reflection of herself on the mirror. 'Anirudh? What is this?' Nitya asked confusingly. Anirudh moved closer to her and kissed her collar bone.

Nitya shivered when Ani kissed her. She quickly turned around and stare at Anirudh. Anirudh pulled her into his embrace. 'Nitya to be honest, you're the only girl I had fallen for. You remember that day I told I had a girlfriend. It's none other than You!! The song I dedicated is also for you. Everything is for you and only for you including my soul' Anirudh whispered softly into Nitya's ear.

Nitya gently pushed him away. 'I need some time to think' Nitya replied in a low tone. 'Time to think? Oh baby! You're already in love with me' Anirudh smirked while pushing her against the wall. Before Nitya could argue further. Anirudh pressed his lips on Nitya's. Nitya tried to push him away. But Anirudh trapped her arms against the wall, pulling them towards her head.

Nitya couldn't help then kissing him back. A smile crept on Anirudh's face . After a few minutes , Nitya pushed him away gently. Anirudh moved closer to her and lifted up her chin. 'So tell me the three words you owe me. Right now!' Anirudh smirked while pulling her forward.

Nitya smiled cutely at him. 'I love you Guccciiii' Nitya yelled while kissing him tightly on his cheeks.

To be continue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry if the proposal part sucks ;( Please bear with me. I'll try to improve in my upcoming chapters. Happy reading guys.

Dedicating this chapter to my darling, birthday girl book_worm_I_am. Yes it's her birthday todayyy!!!! Happy Birthday to you darling. You're really a precious gift from God. I love you so much. Stay blessed. 😘😘😘😘💞💋Lots of love.

Special thanks to -Rinii- for the amazing cover

Special thanks to -Rinii- for the amazing cover. Love ya. 💞💞💞😘