How Could You?!?!

'Ani.. one help.. ' Nitya dragged. 'Oh come on Nitya. You're my friend. It's my pleasure to help you. Tell me what is it' Anirudh replied sweetly. 'Well Ani.. ' Nitya told him what happened between Malini and Sreyas. 'So please Ani. Help me to convince Sreyas' Nitya begged him while sobbing.

Anirudh remained in silence. Nitya find something fishy in his behaviour. 'Anirudh.. Are you there?' Nitya asked him. 'Aha ya Nitya, I'm here. I'm sorry to say that Sreyas is in Dubai now. Once he come back to Chennai, I will inform about Malini. Don't worry. Take care of Malini. Bye Nitya' Anirudh cut the call without waiting for her reply.

Nitya was quite confused with his strange behaviour. 'Nitya what Anirudh told. Will he help us?' Suba asked her while shaking her shoulders. 'Suba, Sreyas is in Dubai now. So he can't help us. But Ani promise that he will convince Sreyas after he return back' Nitya replied her.

'He's lying' Suba smirked at Nitya. Nitya look bluntly at her. 'Malini and Sreyas broke up yesterday night. How could he  be in Dubai. All of them are liars!!! Cheaters!!! Womanizer!!!!' Suba yelled while crying. 'Suba calm down. Anirudh is not like that. He will surely help us' Nitya replied while caressing her hair.

'He won't. He will not help us' a feminine voice yelled at Suba and Nitya. 'Excuse me, who are you?' Nitya asked. 'I'm Suwetha. Malini's roommate' She introduce herself to both of them. 'Owh Suwetha. Malini had told about you' Suba reply while sobbing. 'I just heard news from the warden regarding Malini. How is she now?' Suwetha asked while adjusting her messy hair. 'Treatment is still going on' Nitya replied her. Suwetha just stare at her.

'You guys are thinking that Malini committed suicide because of Sreyas?'Suwetha smirked at both of them. They just nodded at her. 'Ahem. Malini is not such a foolish. She won't suicide for a man who left her. She actually committed suicide because of Anirudh. The guy you were talking about just now' Suwetha told them. Nitya's eyes widened. 'Suwetha, can you please tell us what actually happened to her?' Nitya begged her.

Suwetha took a deep breath. 'After the argument. Sreyas left the studio. Meanwhile Malini was at the studio alone with Anirudh. When she decided to go back....' Suwetha dragged. 'Please tell us' Suba begged her. 'Anirudh tried to misbehave with her. She managed to push him away. Malini told me this yeterday night. She was too hurt. She was blabbering to herself all the night. But I didn't know she would have taken a stupid decision like this' Suwetha ended up crying.

'Malini.. Why why you didn't tell us. We could have done something against them' Nitya yelled. 'We can't do anything. They're celebrities' Suwetha replied while wiping her tears. Meanwhile Suba remained in silence.

'My baby Malini is such a sweet girl. How can those animals behave like this to her' Suba cried out loud. Suwetha tried go convince her. Meanwhile Nitya went and sat at the corner bench. Nitya's eyes filled with tears when she recall all her memories with Malini. She just couldn't believe that Anirudh had done such a nasty thing to her.

Nitya wanted to break his damn face for ruining Malini's life. Nitya quickly typed a message to Anirudh asking his studio's address. After a few minutes, Nitya's phone beeped. Her lips curled into a deviously smile when she saw Anirudh studio address. 'You're going down' Nitya murmured to herself. She grab her car keys and left the hospital. She didn't inform Suwetha and Suba about this. She wants to handle it by herself.

Anirudh P. O. V
Why she wants to meet me? Oh god!! Please don't tell me she knows everything.

Someone knocked his studio's door. He slwoly open his door knob. He was surprise to see Nitya smiling at him. He taught she would have know everything. 'Hey Gucci' Nitya smiled sweetly at him. 'Hey Nits. Come in' Anirudh welcomed her.

'So what is the matter Nits?' Anirudh asked casually. Nitya walked closer to him and grab his collar. Anirudh was surprised with her. She moved closer to him. Anirudh closed his eyes. Suddenly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola everyone. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Drop down your taughts about this chapter. Once again, thanks to everyone for supporting this story. We have reached 1000+ views. Love you all. Muaxxx. 💋💋💋💌