Jodi Nilave

Morning blommed. Diya was getting ready for Anirudh's concert. She wore a knee length yellow dress with stilettos. As usual, she lossen her long hair. She applied a bit of foundation, mascara and lip gloss to enchane her facial features.

Her lips curled into a smile when she recalled her memories on how she used to be a crazy fan girl of Anirudh for the past 3 years. 'Anirudh, finally I am gonna meet you. Can't wait for the selfie session with you' Diya mummerd to herself. Once she was satisfied with her outfit and look, she locked her room door and went to Nitya's room to make sure she is getting ready. But unfortunately Nitya was still sleeping peacefully while hugging her pooh bear. 'Oh shit' Diya cursed under her breath.

'Nitya!!! Wake up!!! Its already late' Diya yelled at Nitya. Nitya could sense that her sister is shouting but she ignored her and continue sleeping like a small kid. Diya couldn't take it anymore. She kicked Nitya hardly causing her to fall from the bed. 'Ouch!!!!' Nitya yelled while rubbing her back.

'Diya, are you mad? You wanna make me cry in this early morning ?😢😢😢' Nitya yelled at Diya. Diya just stare at her. 'Nitya, you remember today we are going to attend Anirydh's concert in Phoinex Mall' Diya asked sternly to her sis. ' I know, but the concert is at 12.00pm Diya. Its just 10.30am now!!' Nitya replied while rubbing her eyes. ' Arey, yesterday, I had told you that we have to attend selfie session with Anirudh sharp on 11.00 am. Did you forget about it?' Diya asked sternly.

Nitya stop rubbing her eyes and looked bluntly at Diya. 'OMG!! So sorry Diya!!! Give me 20 minutes, I will get ready' Nitya replied her and rushed to the bathroom. Diya just smile at her sister's childish behavior.

In a span of time, Nitya freshen up herself. She wore a knee length floral dress with cone heels. She loosen her long curly hair. She applied foundation to look more fresh. Lastly, she applied lipstick and to make it more shinner she applied lip gloss.

'Muruga! Please give me the courage to apologize to Anirudh. I just can't look at him more than a minute. His eyes are just killing me.Muruga yen chellam thane, you're my favourite God ever. So please Muruga help me pa' Nitya blabber to herself while adjusting her hair. Once she was satisfied with her look she grabbed her bag and rushed to the living room. She noticed her sister, Diya was happily sipping her cranberry juice while watching television.

'Baby girl. You're looking so gorgeous ' Diya complimented Nitya. 'Awww you too baby' Nitya complimented back. 'Nitya go and have your breakfast first' Diya said to her. Nitya just nodded at her and went to the dining room. Once she finish sipping her juice, she went to the living room. 'Done, Diya. Let's go' Nitya yelled at Diya. Diya shows a thumbs up. Both of them get into Diya's BMW car.

Skip the ride..

Once both of them reached Phoinex Mall, Diya was literally jumping seeing Anirudh's posters all over the entrance of the mall. Nitya just chuckled at her reaction. Diya pulled Nitya's arm and rushed to the third floor where the selfie session takes place. Once they entered the hall,  they were really shocked to see many girls queuing up to meet Anirudh. 'Come on Nits. We are already late. Lets line up' Diya said while pulling Nitya's arm. Both of them managed to que up. 'Hapadaaa' Diya said wile rubbing her chest. Nitya just glared at her.

While they were waiting, Nitya just took a look at all the fans who were lining up. Most of them are girls. 'Yennada ithu, ellam ponnugala irukennge' Nitya blabber to herself. After 30 minutes of lining up, finally it's their  turn to take selfie. Diya went first pushing Nitya. Nitya just giggle at her sister's reaction. Nitya just stare at her sister who was behaving like a kid. She was jumping around when Anirudh touched her shoulder. She could sense that even Anirudh was annoyed with her. Finally it was her turn.

She nervously went and stood beside him. 'Anirudh sir' she tried to apologize to him but Anirudh interupt her 'Look,can you make a bit fast, I need to get ready for my concert' Anirudh replied sternly. Nitya's eyes filled with tears but she managed to control it. She took her phone out and managed to click a selfie with him. After the selfie session, she didn't even look at him and straight away went to the washroom.

'Why did he behave rudely to me?? I just want to apologize to him but he... i taught he is a humble man but no he is a paradesi. I hate you Anirudh' Nitya blabber to herself while wiping her tears. She glanced at her watch. It was sharp 12.00pm where the concert is about to start.

She rushed to the hall and managed to find her sister. She silently stood beside her. Everyone was cheering his name but Nitya was just looking at her phone. After a few minutes, he gave his intro along with Vedhalam bgm. Nitya just ignored his entry. Soon, he started his concert with selfie pulla song. Followed by all the songs he composed. After 2 hours, the concert is about to end. 'Hapadaaa finally finished ' Nitya blabber to herself. Once Diya and Nitya exited the concert hall, Diya was jumping like a kid. 'Best concert ever ' Diya yelled. 'Can you please shut up? ' Nitya glared angrily at her . 'Seri seri sorry. Nits please wait here. I want to use the washroom. Really urgent ' Diya begged her and ran to the washroom. While Nitya was standing near the washroom, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to look at the person . She was shocked because it's none other than....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. Kinda busy with my homeworks. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Drop down your taughts about this chapter. Happy Reading!!

Love,
Kathy@swettiepie