Tamilselvi

After a few minutes, Anirudh answered the call. 'Anirudh.. I.. ' Nitya blabber once he answered the call. 'Nitya. What happen? Are you fine?' Anirudh asked in a high tone. 'No I'm not. I need you right now. I wanna hug you so tightly Gucci. Seriously no one would have done this for me. Thank you for all the surprises. I love you more' Nitya replied emotionally.

'Nitya , stop thanking me. Will you? I will go to any extreme level for my girl. I don't need your thanks. I need you Raachasi. Be with me throughout my life. I need you to share my happiness. I need your shoulder to lay on when I'm sad. Would you Nitya? Would you be with me?' Anirudh pouted.

'Ani of course I will be with you forever. I'm no more Nitya Vasudevan. I'm Mrs Anirudh. I'm all yours Gucci' Nitya replied shyly. 'I love you di. Can't wait for our marriage. Can't wait to make you as mine' Anirudh smirked .

'Ahh soon soon baby' Nitya giggled at him. 'This laugh, is the reason for everything' Anirudh replied in his husky voice. 'I love you Anirudh' Nitya replied back. 'Love you more Raachasi. Now it's getting late. Time to sleep. Shh go go' Anirudh laughed at her.

'Fine you're chasing me away' Nitya pouted. 'Yes I am. So that we can meet in your dreams' Anirudh smirked at her. Nitya blushed. 'In your wildest dream' Nitya laughed at him and decline the call.

She jump on her bed , pulling her duvet close to her . 'Love you Ani' Nitya mumbled to herself while closing her eyelids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day

'Nitya! Nitya! Wake up sleepy head' Diya yelled at Nitya who was sleeping peacefully hugging her pooh bear. Nitya slowly open her eyelids. 'Ayy what's your problem Diya? Don't you have any other useful job to be done?' Nitya yelled at her sister. 'No I don't have any other job than waking you up. Now don't be lazy. Lakshmi aunty is waiting for you at living room . Come down now! ' Diya replied back and rushed to the living room.

Nitya's eyes widened after realizing that Anirudh's mom is waiting for her. She quickly grabbed her towel and rushed to her bathroom. In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She then wore a simple black salwar kameez. She plaitted her long curly hair. She  applied a bit of foundation and lip gloss to enchane her facial features.

'Nitya don't be nervous. Behave like a woman okay not like a kid' Nitya blabbered to herself while adjusting her hair. Once she was satisfied with her outfit, she rushed to the living room. Nitya was surprised to find her sister Diya was sitting quietly beside her mom . Diya noticed Nitya was staring at her. She winked at her cutely. Nitya face palmed herself. 'Good morning Nitya. Looking pretty as always' Anirudh's mom greeted Nitya . 'Good morning ma' Nitya replied back smilingly.

'Come here and have a seat' Anirudh's mom  approached  her politely. Nitya smiled at her shyly and quietly sat beside her mom. 'Nitya, I have an important question to ask you' Anirudh's mom fixed her gaze on Nitya. 'Yes ma. What is it?' Nitya replied nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the delay. I was busy with my school projects. Hope you guys understand . Do drop down your taughts about this chapter.

Love,
Kathy.