Chapter One

Hello! Welcome readers to the sequel of Walk All Over You. I hope you are as keen as I am.

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you all and give you a fair warning.

So of course, Suzie-Q is back in Australia, which means there won't be any of the Crüe, at first. Don't worry, they will be in the book, especially Nikki. But at first they won't. You'll also see that Suzie-Q has slightly changed too!! You will see the appearances of other Australian bands, which I was proud to write about. And just the life around her being back in her home country.

So just with that information, I hope you guys still take the time to give this book a chance. If not, that's okay. But please, I'd love to see it given a chance. Pretty please?

Anyway, enjoy.

vampirewerewolves

_________________________________________

Valentines Day, 14th February 1988:

Friendly, rowdy, stunk of spilled beer and old cigarette smoke was the pub on the outskirts of Sydney. I sat by the pool tables alongside one of Angry and the rest of Rose Tattoo's mate, Doc Neeson.

"Nothing much has changed, they're still the same ol' band. But a little more behaved." Doc comments.

Doc Neeson was the front-man to another Australian band, The Angels. I smiled ever so slightly as I watched Angry and the rest of his band perform live. They had been on stage for about half an hour or you could say almost half a dozen beers through. They were only performing for a small crowd, but it was enough for the band to not feel awkward up on stage. No matter what, one person or ten thousand people, they would perform exactly the same. That is what I loved about my father's band. It didn't matter, everyone deserved a good performance.

"Of course, you know if they don't they'll cop it from me." I say, this had Doc cracking a smile.

Doc was the same age as my father, almost middle aged, but young enough that barely any grey hairs were coming through. The wrinkles on the forehead and around their eyes was barely visible but if you looked hard enough it was noticeable. May have been getting up in age, but they all still threw themselves around as though they had only just turned twenty.

"That a girl." Doc pats my shoulder than takes a mouthful of his beer.

The music had soon grown quiet and about a minute later after taking a chug of their drinks, Angry introduced the next song. "Ladies and gents, how you going!" Angry says into the microphone before turning back and laughing at something the bass player; Peter Wells said. "We're gonna perform something a little different, something from one of our greatest Aussie known musician, Bon Scott. A little bit of Acca/Dacca. It's called, Up To My Neck In You." Angry grins. Within seconds, the guitars roared to life with the beat of the drums.

"Well I've been up to my neck in trouble
Up to my neck in strife
Up to my neck in misery
For most of my life, I've been a fool
And you know what a fool can do," Angry sung. I took a moment to glance at Doc, he and I both were holding the same expression. We were impressed, wasn't such a bad cover, especially since they have never performed that specific song before.