Chapter 12: New Year, New Me!

Start from the beginning

"So what about our plan?" I ask.

"What plan?" Gary said sipping his soda.

"Our prank for the girls!" I said as he stared at me blankly.

"Oh yeah!" He shouted making me jump.

"So, what now?"

"Well you and Gary can distract them by playing with them at our room where they can play with the videogames." Hau said.

"Then me and Hau can prepare our prank." Dad smiled. Dad act pretty weird. Sometimes he act as a man and sometimes acts like a kid like us. Well its such a good thing to have a Dad like him.

"This will be awesome!" Hau cheered as we headed home.

------------------------------------------------------

I open the door only to be smack by the girls using a cream you put on cakes.

"Ahh!" I shouted as my ass hit the floor.

"Just a prank bro!" They laughed. I saw Hau, Dad, and Gary laughing too as I glared at them.

"You're all part of this too?!" I said as I stand up smiled at Serena.

"What do you think Ashy?" She said as I pretended to facepalm. I did that to get some cream off my face and put it on Sere's face making her scream as we all laughed. Me and Serena run to the bathroom as I get in their first locking her out.

"Hey not fair!" She shouted.

"Its just a prank babe!" I laughed. I washed my face as I unlock the door only to be greeted by a another cream on my face.

"THE HECK?!" I shouted as Serena pushed me outside as I cry anime-style.

"Why did this happened to me?" I sing.

-----------------------------------------------------

5 hours had passed as we decorated the room. Me and Serena decided to rest in our room for a while before dinner. Well were not finish on decorating the house yet. We forgot to place the banner which says "Happy New Year!". I realized that Mallow's Mom is not in here.

"Hey Serena." I said.

"What is it Ashy?" She asked.

"I just realized. Where is Mrs. Greeny?"

"Oh. Mrs. Greeny said that she will go to Mr. Greeny's house to celebrate new year so we can enjoy our selves in here, all by our own. And your Dad may joined them too tomorrow as I heard so us ,kids, can enjoy ourselves as our parents is in Mr. Greeny's place. Probably a meeting talking about us." She laughed

"So Hau's, Your's, Dad, Mallow's, Lillie's, and Blue is going to be there?" I asked as she nods.

"So who's going there for you?" I asked.

"My Dad. His name is Alex Yvonne. He works for Military. He's a chief there and were so proud for him." She said as I think. Alex. Where did I heard that name before? Dad, dad, mom, mom.

"That's right!" I shouted making Serena jumped.

"Right what?" She asked.

"Gary's Dad Blue, Delia, Red, your Dad and Grace used to be friends! My mom told me that they used to play together when their younger in Pallet Town. Then you're Dad moved to Kalos cause he joined the military. And you and your Mom stayed in Kanto for 4 months were me, Gary, you, and Leaf met in the Camp! Then you and your mom left to be with your Dad in Kalos. Now I remember!" I said.